14/400 , 386 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 5 months  and 11 days 

Tik Tok 

14/400 , 386 more immature off topic posts to go in the next

2 years , 5 months and 11 days

Tik TokJack Nicholson Yes GIF

• Upvote 1

WWW.MERRIAM-WEBSTER.COM

not moral; broadly : conflicting with generally or traditionally held moral principles… See the full definition

This is precisely what we like about Leora. If she isn't "immoral" per se who the hell is?

Keep being"immoral" Leora so you get people (like me) watching a woman do crazy shit on the internet (recorded forever) BTW).  That doesn't mean you are a good person. It means you are an aberration - which is the only reason we watch!

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:
WWW.MERRIAM-WEBSTER.COM

not moral; broadly : conflicting with generally or traditionally held moral principles… See the full definition

This is precisely what we like about Leora. If she isn't "immoral" per se who the hell is?

Keep being"immoral" Leora so you get people (like me) watching a woman do crazy shit on the internet (recorded forever) BTW).  That doesn't mean you are a good person. It means you are an aberration - which is the only reason we watch!

Pathetic as usual.

• Like 1

I made a comment about how I thought Leora wouldn't make a good mother and got grief.

As far as Leora as a mother. If her priorities were reversed, sure she could be. As she is and that is reality she is too self centered and selfish and lazy. She's still in bed.

My (great kids BTW, all successful) kids would have played tag team with her between diapers, the bottles, crying, upset tummies, demanding attention, etc.being normal babies. The wife was a rock star and selflessly juggled the kids, laundry, meals, and some world class  house cleaning.

Leora as she is absolutely couldn't do it. She may not want it and that absolutely fine. As she is she doesn't have the 24/7 ethic motherhood requires. When one becomes a parent your life changes totally.

Then I get grief pointing out her occupation or should I say occubation isn't something recognized by the PTA or CPS (or neighbors)  as redeeming for parenting. Its terrific for we voyeurs, tho'.

If what she does (that we like to watch) is wholesome why won't she invite  her normal girl friends to come and visit? Even Loverboy told her no way he'd be on camera.

I don't think she'll be here in a year. We'll see, huh? Hope not.

I'd hate to see a gal with her potential end up like the RLC cleaning lady, a once attractive woman herself.

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Ich machte einen Kommentar darüber, dass ich dachte, Leora würde keine gute Mutter abgeben, und bekam Kummer.

Soweit Leora als Mutter. Wenn ihre Prioritäten umgekehrt wären, könnte sie es sicher sein. So wie sie ist und das ist die Realität, ist sie zu egozentrisch und egoistisch und faul. Sie liegt noch im Bett.

Meine (übrigens großartigen Kinder, alle erfolgreich) Kinder hätten mit ihr Tag-Team gespielt, zwischen Windeln, Flaschen, Weinen, verärgerten Bäuchen, Aufmerksamkeit verlangend usw. als normale Babys. Die Frau war ein Rockstar und jonglierte selbstlos mit den Kindern, der Wäsche, den Mahlzeiten und einer Weltklasse-Hausreinigung.

Leora, wie sie ist, konnte das absolut nicht. Sie will es vielleicht nicht und das ist völlig in Ordnung. So wie sie ist, hat sie nicht die 24/7-Ethik, die eine Mutterschaft erfordert. Wenn man Eltern wird, ändert sich Ihr Leben total.

Dann bekomme ich Kummer, wenn ich auf ihren Beruf hinweise oder sollte ich sagen, dass Beruf nicht etwas ist, das von der PTA oder CPS (oder Nachbarn) als erlösend für die Elternschaft anerkannt wird. Es ist großartig für uns Voyeure, tho.

Wenn das, was sie tut (das wir gerne sehen), gesund ist, warum lädt sie dann nicht ihre normalen Freundinnen zu einem Besuch ein? Sogar Loverboy sagte ihr, er würde auf keinen Fall vor der Kamera stehen.

Ich glaube nicht, dass sie in einem Jahr hier sein wird. Wir werden sehen, oder? Ich hoffe nicht.

Ich würde es hassen zu sehen, wie ein Mädchen mit ihrem Potenzial wie die RLC-Putzfrau endet, eine einst attraktive Frau.

Was sollen uns deine Ausführungen sagen? 😃

18 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I made a comment about how I thought Leora wouldn't make a good mother and got grief.

As far as Leora as a mother. If her priorities were reversed, sure she could be. As she is and that is reality she is too self centered and selfish and lazy. She's still in bed.

My (great kids BTW, all successful) kids would have played tag team with her between diapers, the bottles, crying, upset tummies, demanding attention, etc.being normal babies. The wife was a rock star and selflessly juggled the kids, laundry, meals, and some world class  house cleaning.

Leora as she is absolutely couldn't do it. She may not want it and that absolutely fine. As she is she doesn't have the 24/7 ethic motherhood requires. When one becomes a parent your life changes totally.

Then I get grief pointing out her occupation or should I say occubation isn't something recognized by the PTA or CPS (or neighbors)  as redeeming for parenting. Its terrific for we voyeurs, tho'.

If what she does (that we like to watch) is wholesome why won't she invite  her normal girl friends to come and visit? Even Loverboy told her no way he'd be on camera.

I don't think she'll be here in a year. We'll see, huh? Hope not.

I'd hate to see a gal with her potential end up like the RLC cleaning lady, a once attractive woman herself.

Who is this cleaning lady VIDEO

• Haha 1