Fan Page Leora 2022 #2

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Whoa, a man that has carved out his place in the world. Enjoy, Bud.

I have and I still do nice to have a warm room under the house to keep  certain  guests 😈

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Down boy

Hey up aussie hope your old lady got over covid if not send me air fare and I'll come over and give her gregg internal examination if that's alright  thank you in advance    going to have to go now thinking about your lady as giving me erection   I'll go see to it  bye for now see you both soon 😛

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Hey up aussie hope your old lady got over covid if not send me air fare and I'll come over and give her gregg internal examination if that's alright  thank you in advance    going to have to go now thinking about your lady as giving me erection   I'll go see to it  bye for now see you both soon 😛

What a mate.....😂

13 hours ago, Gregg said:

And more good news chris wants to come as well👍

I'm sure he does, considering my wife is better looking than Leora 😍

18 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm sure he does, considering my wife is better looking than Leora 😍

Actually mine is.

Long in the tooth but for the first 60+ years she is the best looking woman I ever saw in my life. Into her mid 60s she had men walk up and hit on her with me standing next to her. They didn't stay there long. I fought light heavy weight and was undefeated.

I would describe her as similar (but better) to Loraine in appearance, porcelain skin never had a pimple. 44 naturals with a 25" waist in her prime. She had the Zena like legs. I've known her since I was 14. A magnificent creature.  Sadly disabled...or I would never ever be on RLC, trust me. "Why go out for hamburger when you have steak at home." -Paul Neuman

As I always said, Aussie, "Trophy wife, happy life".

Enjoy.  Hope you are both doing better.

Max

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Actually mine is.

Long in the tooth but for the first 60+ years she is the best looking woman I ever saw in my life. Into her mid 60s she had men walk up and hit on her with me standing next to her. They didn't stay there long. I fought light heavy weight and was undefeated.

I would describe her as similar (but better) to Loraine in appearance, porcelain skin never had a pimple. 44 naturals with a 25" waist in her prime. She had the Zena like legs. I've known her since I was 14. A magnificent creature.  Sadly disabled...or I would never ever be on RLC, trust me. "Why go out for hamburger when you have steak at home." -Paul Neuman

As I always said, Aussie, "Trophy wife, happy life".

Enjoy.  Hope you are both doing better.

Max

We should celebrate our wives more and god knows what I would do without her.

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

We should celebrate our wives more and god knows what I would do without her.

I'm gonna start bawling if I don't watch out, my wife is the most selfless girl I have ever met. A giver. I feel almost guilty being married to her. She sterilizes my C pap, is a gourmet cook, brings my beer, is always asking, ""Honey do you need anything?"

Here I am on RLC. Hey, I never cheated on her for our entire marriage. I have gone a total of 40 years without sex due her disability but people don't know it. I am a rock star walking beside her.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I'm gonna start bawling if I don't watch out, my wife is the most selfless girl I have ever met. A giver. I feel almost guilty being married to her. She sterilizes my C pap, is a gourmet cook, brings my beer, is always asking, ""Honey do you need anything?"

Here I am on RLC. Hey, I never cheated on her for our entire marriage. I have gone a total of 40 years without sex due her disability but people don't know it. I am a rock star walking beside her.

I just happened across this conversation and saw this. Very nice words. I am truly impressed.