Fan Page Leora 2022 #2

16 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Let me ask a question, assuming negative comments will be directed at your post(s).

Where would Leora be if she didn't live panty less,  shower, and masturbate in front of us. Would anyone pay $45.00 (worthless printed paper fiat Federal reserve notes) to just watch her only fully clothed talk on the phone, look at her phone, the TV while using the shower and dress behind closed  doors  completely out of view of the 14 (!) cameras?

Just asking a question.

ddhm has every single right known to man to say what he does without being rudely maligned.  Hard as it might be for some to consider, he possibly could be right in his observations, not that it would matter.

Why can't people - even those we may disagree with - freely express themselves without intimidation?  I don't get . Personal attacks, name calling, anger.  Who made other individuals the popes of our personal attitudes being right or wrong. The expression 'agree to disagree' is something incomprehensible to many on this forum.

She might be more appealing to someone who apparently possesses that sort of immature mentality. A mentality that is unusual to say the least for someone who is supposedly in their mid 40's. You've seemed to go along with that type of jealously obsessive repetitive ridiculous nonsense since you first registered and started participating in certain threads of this site. Everyone doesn't go along with those types of revelations being made by anyone and I believe I am more than likely correct in expressing that a substantial majority of others who notice such revelations do not go along with nor agree with such matters of opinion. As long as such ridiculous revelations continue, such revelations can be expressed by someone elses opinions of them.  

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

She might be more appealing to someone who apparently possesses that sort of immature mentality. A mentality that is unusual to say the least for someone who is supposedly in their mid 40's. You've seemed to go along with that type of jealously obsessive repetitive ridiculous nonsense since you first registered and started participating in certain threads. Everyone doesn't go along with those types of revelations being made by anyone and I believe I am more than likely correct in expressing that a substantial majority of others who notice such revelations do not go along with nor agree with such matters of opinion.  

RE:  She might be more appealing to someone who apparently possesses that sort of immature mentality. A mentality that is unusual to say the least for someone who is supposedly in their mid 40's.

Response:  Please explain.  She appeals to me and I'm 70+ BTW.

RE:  You've seemed to go along with that type of jealously obsessive repetitive ridiculous nonsense since you first registered and started participating in certain threads.

If you mean who I think (ddhm) he's getting as much pussy as anyone in the forum, certainly as much as he wants. That I KNOW for a fact.

RE: Everyone doesn't go along with those types of revelations being made by anyone and I believe I am more than likely correct in expressing that a substantial majority of others who notice such revelations do not go along with nor agree with such matters of opinion.  

Response:  Nich. The majority is almost always wrong. Having said that it matters not who is right or wrong.  What matters is anyone can express themselves without being verbally maligned by a person that disagree with them.

My only dispute with you is that I hope you can learn to live and let live without implying you are right and everyone not of your mental persuasions is wrong.

Can you comment without personal insults directed at those who have different opinions? Just asking. Not meant to be rude

Max

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

RE:  She might be more appealing to someone who apparently possesses that sort of immature mentality. A mentality that is unusual to say the least for someone who is supposedly in their mid 40's.

Response:  Please explain.  She appeals to me and I'm 70+ BTW.

RE:  You've seemed to go along with that type of jealously obsessive repetitive ridiculous nonsense since you first registered and started participating in certain threads.

If you mean who I think (ddhm) he's getting as much pussy as anyone in the forum, certainly as much as he wants. That I KNOW for a fact.

RE: Everyone doesn't go along with those types of revelations being made by anyone and I believe I am more than likely correct in expressing that a substantial majority of others who notice such revelations do not go along with nor agree with such matters of opinion.  

Response:  Nich. The majority is almost always wrong. Having said that it matters not who is right or wrong.  What matters is anyone can express themselves without being verbally maligned by a person that disagree with them.

My only dispute with you is that I hope you can learn to live and let live without implying you are right and everyone not of your mental persuasions is wrong.

Can you comment without personal insults directed at those who have different opinions? Just asking. Not meant to be rude

Max

The majority is almost always wrong huh....well that you are almost assuredly incorrect about and if you believe everything you might see on the internet, or what someone may send you on the internet, you are more gullible and naive than you may have appeared to be. You claim to 'Know' something for a fact in regards to someone who lives 1000's of miles from you in a different part of the world, that you knew absolutely nothing about before you ever registered on this site, yet now you know enough about someone who you first became aware of since you registered on this site, to know for absolutely certain whether they have been having any or any particular amount of any sex with women or not. Care to reveal in pm any evidence or proof to substantiate such a claim ? I seriously doubt it and if you cannot, your credibility on what you claim cannot be considered legitimate or genuinely factual. I could care less what you think of my opinions or comments in regards to other comments, and particularly any that are not in response to any of yours.  

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The majority is almost always wrong huh....well that you are almost assuredly incorrect about and if you believe everything you might see on the internet, or what someone may send you on the internet, you are more gullible and naive than you may have appeared to be. You claim to 'Know' something for a fact in regards to someone who lives 1000's of miles from you in a different part of the world, that you knew nothing about before you ever registered on this site, yet now you know enough about someone who you first became aware of since you regustered on this site to know for absolute certain whether they have been having sex with women or not. Care to reveal in pm any evidence or proof to substantiate such a claim ? I seriously doubt it and if you cannot, your credibility on what you claim cannot be considered legitimately genuine and factual. I could care less what you think of my opinions or comments, and particularly any that are not in response to any of yours.  

RE:  The majority is almost always wrong huh

Response:  Democracy is a low form of government as the minority is always under the subjugation of the majority right or wrong.

I'm too much of an idealist to follow any crowd. We just disagree, Nick. It's okay.

RE:  if you believe everything you might see on the internet, or what someone may send you on the internet, you are more gullible and naive than you may have appeared to be.

Response:  Who alleged that? Show me the data.

RE:  You claim to 'Know' something for a fact in regards to someone who lives 1000's of miles from you in a different part of the world, that you knew nothing about before you ever registered on this site, yet now you know enough about someone who you first became aware of since you regustered on this site to know for absolute certain whether they have been having sex with women or not. Care to reveal in pm any evidence or proof to substantiate such a claim ?

Response:  I would never betray personal information from a person I know and trust. Would you? I most certainly could provide this info, but to a skeptic like you, a person unable to accept anything other than what they want to think, I suspect you wouldn't believe it if I did.

RE:  I could care less what you think of my opinions or comments, and particularly any that are not in response to any of yours.  

Response.  Man, Nich, you had me fooled. If you didn't care why do you take every opportunity to respond. Why not let me (anyone) comment?  Why even respond if "you don't care"?

Bottom line, Nich. I commented. Commented on many things. So what? Do I have to be right? Seriously it would be idiotic to present views contrary to what I believe as views I believe. Just on a "forum", dude. Just like you are.

Can't I say anything without the apparent pope of CamCams criticizing my opinions? If you don't like what I say just ignore it. I only answered you because you directed comments about other people and myself that in my opinion was unwarranted.

Can we write about the RLC employee called Leora without hammering each other? She is the topic of the content not what you think about what I think about whatever. Do you have the ability to disagree with what someone says without making comments denigrating the person rather than the remark?

I don't know you or what you do for a living. I only know how you react to other people. Disagree with me 100% if you like. Can't you at least be respectful?

Max

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

RE:  The majority is almost always wrong huh

Response:  Democracy is a low form of government as the minority is always under the subjugation of the majority right or wrong.

I'm too much of an idealist to follow any crowd. We just disagree, Nick. It's okay.

RE:  if you believe everything you might see on the internet, or what someone may send you on the internet, you are more gullible and naive than you may have appeared to be.

Response:  Who alleged that? Show me the data.

RE:  You claim to 'Know' something for a fact in regards to someone who lives 1000's of miles from you in a different part of the world, that you knew nothing about before you ever registered on this site, yet now you know enough about someone who you first became aware of since you regustered on this site to know for absolute certain whether they have been having sex with women or not. Care to reveal in pm any evidence or proof to substantiate such a claim ?

Response:  I would never betray personal information from a person I know and trust. Would you? I most certainly could provide this info, but to a skeptic like you, a person unable to accept anything other than what they want to think, I suspect you wouldn't believe it if I did.

RE:  I could care less what you think of my opinions or comments, and particularly any that are not in response to any of yours.  

Response.  Man, Nich, you had me fooled. If you didn't care why do you take every opportunity to respond. Why not let me (anyone) comment?  Why even respond if "you don't care"?

Bottom line, Nich. I commented. Commented on many things. So what? Do I have to be right? Seriously it would be idiotic to present views contrary to what I believe as views I believe. Just on a "forum", dude. Just like you are.

Can't I say anything without the apparent pope of CamCams criticizing my opinions? If you don't like what I say just ignore it. I only answered you because you directed comments about other people and myself that in my opinion was unwarranted.

Can we write about the RLC employee called Leora without hammering each other? She is the topic of the content not what you think about what I think about whatever. Do you have the ability to disagree with what someone says without making comments denigrating the person rather than the remark?

I don't know you or what you do for a living. I only know how you react to other people. Disagree with me 100% if you like. Can't you at least be respectful?

Max

Fact is you can't provide any evidence or proof to substantiate such a claim because if you even actually had any, the only way you would have it was if it was sent to you via pm on this site, or some other website, or by way of email and regardless, there is no way for you to actually know for absolutely certain as you claimed that what you may have received, was actually genuine and not altered or photoshopped in some way or even recent or therefore factually true for that matter as far as that goes, but you keep on believing what you want and I will believe most of what I do based on what I know to be more for certain. I've been around plenty long enough to experience quite a bit of life myself, and I've become quite accustomed to being able to recall what I've noticed and read at various times in various places as well as having an ability to be able to read between quite a bit of some lines as well. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Fact is you can't provide any evidence or proof to substantiate such a claim because even if you had any, the only way you would have it was if it was sent to you via pm on this site, or some other website, or by way of email and regardless, there is no way for you to actually know for absolutely certain as you claimed that what you may have received, was actually genuine and not doctored or photoshopped or even recent or therefore factually true for that matter as far as that goes, but you keep on believing what you want and I will believe what I do based on what I know to be for certain. I've been around plenty long enough to experience quite a bit of life myself, and I've become quite accustomed to being able to recall what I've noticed and read at various times in various places as well as having an ability to be able to read between quite a bit of some lines as well. 

I would never divulge personal information about another forum member that I possess. I am not arguing with you about me right you wrong.  I am frustrated you can't, basically, shut up and let other people makes comments without you filtering them via your imprimatur.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I would never divulge personal information about another forum member that I possess. I am not arguing with you about me right you wrong.  I am frustrated you can't, basically, shut up and let other people makes comments without you filtering them via your imprimatur.

Something sent by pm that might substantiate a claim made by someone would not be quite the same as far as divulging something out in an open setting such as a thread. I have noticed quite a few of your comments that I thought of responding to but decided not to just as I have others comments including the individual related to your claims. When I notice comments that someone should respond to in some way to bring attention to what most others who notice particular comments consider them to be, I will respond and make it a point that particular comments are noticed even more by others regardless of whether it frustrates you or not.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Something sent by pm that might substantiate a claim made by someone would not be quite the same as far as divulging something out in an open setting such as a thread. I have noticed quite a few of your comments that I thought of responding to but decided not to just as I have others comments including the individual related to your claims. When I notice comments that someone should respond to in some way to bring attention to what most others who notice particular comments consider them to be, I will respond and make it a point that particular comments are noticed even more by others regardless of whether it frustrates you or not.

RE: Something sent by pm that might substantiate a claim made by someone

With all due respect you aren't entitled to be the arbitrator as to what's fact and not.  The fact you have suggested getting a PM with verification of evidence of a person's claims disturbs me. You are not entitled to ask for proof and if convinced then give your imprimatur.  If you doubt what I say, or what anyone else says just ignore it and get on with your own comments about Leora, respectfully disagree. .

My main concern is to accept what the Russian speakers say and trust their revelations. Everything else is up for individual comments, speculations, theories (even what a person might personally think are stupid, wrong, repetitious) in a free forum.

I really am not offended if you see anything differently than me. Please just use some respect. I will do the same to you.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

With all due respect you aren't entitled to be the arbitrator as to what's fact and not.  The fact you have suggested getting a PM with verification of evidence of a person's claims disturbs me. You are not entitled to ask for proof and if convinced then give your imprimatur.  If you doubt what I say, or what anyone else says just ignore it and get on with your own comments about Leora, respectfully disagree. .

My main concern is to accept what the Russian speakers say and trust their revelations. Everything else is up for individual comments, speculations, theories (even what a person might personally think are stupid, wrong, repetitious) in a free forum.

I really am not offended if you see anything differently than me. Please just use some respect. I will do the same to you.

Well said max

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I don't believe that I claimed nor insinuated to be entitled to be any arbitrator as to what's fact and what's not in this thread nor on this site for that matter. You were the one making a claim that you claimed to know to be factual just as you have previously, so if such a claim was actually factual, most would probably not mind substantiating such a claim of particular subject matter.

Furthermore, most others would more likely then not, not even make such claims whether having been done in regards to themselves, or even more so in regards to someone else since claims of such subject matter are more often noticed coming from those who are in their younger years, and particularly their teenage years. 

As far as your claim goes, until such time that any evidence or proof to support such a claim was revealed to myself or someone I might actually believe, if nothing more than having been done so privately, as far as I'm concerned it is nothing more than unsubstantiated, unproven insinuative conjecture from you that has already been observed on other previous occasions, and I'm sure that it wasn't only by myself since it's been noticed how others have responded to some of your other insinuative comments as well. 

• Upvote 2

Guy's!!  I know I probably have no right to say it ( Pot calling the kettle black comes to mind ) But haven't you all taken up enough off this topic with your argument. And where has it got you? ......Absolutely nowhere !!

Enjoy your day !

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Guy's!!  I know I probably have no right to say it ( Pot calling the kettle black comes to mind ) But haven't you all taken up enough off this topic with your argument. And where has it got you? ......Absolutely nowhere !!

Enjoy your day !

Such thoughts have already crossed my mind and been being taken into consideration since this is supposed to be a 'Fans' thread for the person it was established for. Although I feel confident that you are aware that there are some comments that should be responded to though.

• Upvote 2