Fan Page Leora 2022 #2

5 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you very much for an early and very nice and intensive finger bate,loved it.And it was a really hard orgasm you got and loudly too.

I love to watch you after you have cum,look so satisfied and pleased with yourself.Love you always my beautiful Queen and a very big kiss

anywhere you like it.

you poor thing 😒

• Sad 3

On 3/14/2022 at 1:39 PM, ddhm said:

18/400 , 382 more performances to go in the next 

2 years and 5 months 

Tik Tok 

Ahh yes....more of the inevitable immature, repetitious comments from an individual who seems to relish revealing a part of a mind that possesses a certain level of repetitious immaturity. Although it could seem that there may only be

18/400 , 382 more repetitious immature comments to go in the next

2 years and 5 months

It is doubtful since there will more than likely be many more from an individual who is isolated and lonely on an island known as Corfu with nothing better to do. It is likely that the woman known as Leora in addition to many others thinks so as well.

Tik Tok

Proud Of You Reaction GIF

• Upvote 5

Well,here I am again to say thank you very much for another wonderful bate with your little friend Mr.Pink up in your ass and your fast

fingers on your pussy,loved it.and a very powerful orgasm too.Thank you for turning off the Ipad so I could hear you very good,so keep

up the good work,girl and keep it coming.Love the black transparent negligee you are wearing,suits you very well.Love you always my

beautiful Queen and as usual a very big kiss to you.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

On 3/15/2022 at 6:55 PM, ddhm said:

19/400 , 381 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 4 months and 29 days 

Tik Tok 

Ahh yes....yet another revelation of a mind that possesses a certain level of a repetitious immaturity exhibited from some more repetitious and immature comments by none other than a Lonely Boy of Corfu himself. It is quite likely that there will not be only 

19/400 , 381 more repetitious immature comments to go in the next

2 years , 4 months and 29 days

since it has already been revealed from such a mind repeatedly, there will more than likely be many more. It can also be considered more than likely, that most who happen to notice such comments, including the woman known as Leora, very likely think so as well.

Tik Tok

Gi Joe GIF

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

Well,jere I am again to say thank you very much for another wonderful bate with your little friend Mr.Pink up in your ass and your fast

fingers on your pussy,loved it.and a very powerful orgasm too.Thank you for turning off the Ipad so I could hear you very good,so keep

up the good work,girl and keep it coming.Love the black transparent negligee you are wearing,suits you very well.Love you always my

beautiful Queen and as usual a very big kiss to you.

Knock knock that's the perv police  on the door replacing you for me good luck  by the way how many times do you wank a day I WILL BEAT YOU

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Gregg said:

Knock knock that's the perv police  on the door replacing you for me good luck  by the way how many times do you wank a day I WILL BEAT YOU

No way can he win, your balls rub on the ground from bating hourly. 🤣

• Haha 1

Wow,that was awesome,thank you very much my beautiful Leora for an really amazing bate with the help of your little

friend Mr.Pink up your ass,loved it.I really love it when you do that,and wow what a hard orgasm and very loudly too,

Today was one of the better orgasms you´ve had for awhile,loved that too,so keep up the good work,girl and keep them

coming,I really like when you are licking your fingers and taste your pussy juice,must taste good.Love you always my lovely

Queen and a big kiss to you.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5