Leora - Home Activities (2022) #35

Water slowing draining.

Too tired to reach faucet for more.

iPhone shows me pretty pictures.

Teasing myself because it says so in contract.

Flapping legs together to make bubbles and tease viewers.

Hair in bun causing headache.

Must relax more.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Howard said:

Leora in tub.

Relaxing.

Hard day waking up, dressing, getting groceries.

Bath bomb too heavy.

Choosing options on iPhone too mentally straining.

Need to relax further.

She'd never cut it as a mother. Not enough of her time spent on herself could be shared with kids.  Kids are a very full time job. No stupid long baths, bates, iPhone time. She isn't cut out for it. Must not want it or she'd already be married and have kids like other people. Guess she's living her own dream. As long as she realizes it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

She'd never cut it as a mother. Not enough of her time spent on herself could be shared with kids.  Kids are a very full time job. No stupid long baths, bates, iPhone time. She isn't cut out for it. Must not want it or she'd already be married and have kids like other people. Guess she's living her own dream. As long as she realizes it.

Doesn't have the maturity to be a mom (yet).  She has locked herself away from society for 10 years.  IMO, she is socially immature (not entirely), and hasn't dated for nearly 3 years.  Social convention has escaped her because she remains in the RLC bubble, which significantly prevented her from living the life many 20-somethings do (and she can't get those years back). Based on what I've seen the past 10 years, she has much maturing to do before thinking about starting a family.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Howard said:

Doesn't have the maturity to be a mom (yet).  She has locked herself away from society for 10 years.  IMO, she is socially immature (not entirely), and hasn't dated for nearly 3 years.  Social convention has escaped her because she remains in the RLC bubble, which significantly prevented her from living the life many 20-somethings do (and she can't get those years back). Based on what I've seen the past 10 years, she has much maturing to do before thinking about starting a family.  

Some woman do not want children or cannot have children. Just to add I do not think there is much social convention or society were she came from now if you mentioned something about the army that is wrong in your opinion you can get 15 years jail and now if you protest about the war you can go to jail for eight years what a hell of a place anybody fancy moving there... No I thought not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

I've read both your posts back and forth.

What did ddhm say that sets you off SG?  He made a comment about LB not showing concern for others and somehow you took that personally? I don't  get it.

You mention "If you knew anywhere near as much as what i do"

Why hoard the info deciding what you say and what you won't? Seems like you like control of the conversation. Not saying it is what is causing the confusion and speculation. Nothing she says is private. if we all knew Russian we'd all know so it's not protecting her by not just saying what you know to end the debate. If she wants privacy even from you and G-H she goes in the toilet and speaks softly.

I honestly an not trying to piss you off but just because you speak Russian doesn't mean you are her filter? She knows some understand and still says what she says knowing some understand the content. If it were me and the language was reversed I'd just flat say what's going on and end the confusion.

I know you have had a load of personal tragedies recently and I feel terrible for you about that.

There is nothing in CamCaps rules that says anyone HAS to divulge ANY information regarding a tenant !!!!  

It is each, and every person who posts here, personal decision as what they want to share in the forum.

If one does not understand a tenants language, it is up to the person that " does not " understand it, to educate themselves so that they can. That should not be so difficult for a " psych major ". IMO !!

Rather than deriding those that do understand a language. In my opinion, a person who claims to be educated in psychology, seems to think everyone, including Leora, owes him something.

Because he does not understand ???   Or, has any sense of empathy toward others. If they do not fit into his criteria. 

What happened to " Live, and Let Live " ????

Do not blame any one for causing the speculation, other that the speculators. With their unfounded, often derogatory, and demeaning theories. Which evidently some find humorous. 

Personally, I do not !!

• Upvote 8