Leora - Home Activities (2022) #35

7 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

World, schmerald

The forum is about the sex worker named Leora and her only.

Does the world care what her morality is? Does the world care what this loose woman does with her pussy or ass? Only we voyeurs.

She a frick'n trollop for money.

Hello?  What planet are some of you on?

Patethic as usual.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I'd say that it is quite probable that there are those who choose to subscribe for not much more than just to observe other people, to be able to see how they live and go about their daily lives other than just to observe them nude or involved in some sexual situations.

Who in their right minds would PAY to watch NORMAL people live their NORMAL lives? 

If my comment is false ask yourself this question. Would you watch RLC if absolutely none of the women were nude and absolutely none of the women did any sexual actions?

If you can answer yes you're an idiot. Go to the local street corner and get your fix. otherwise what the crazy women on RLC.

Get real. admit you are a massive hypocrite without a lick of rational human sense.

Enjoy the sluts we watch and pay to see do the crazy shit they do. BTW, Leora is one of them.  She keeps slutting and I keep paying.  She goes nice girl and I'm gone.

Why do they pay her, guys? To be your sea breeze girl?  Sea breeze girls don't bate,and anal/oral their dildos ON CAMERA for the world to see forever..

Give me a frig'n break.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

World, schmerald

The forum is about the sex worker named Leora and her only.

Does the world care what her morality is? Does the world care what this loose woman does with her pussy or ass? Only we voyeurs.

She a frick'n trollop for money.

Hello?  What planet are some of you on?

Venus if i had a choice

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Who in their right minds would PAY to watch NORMAL people live their NORMAL lives? 

If my comment is false ask yourself this question. Would you watch RLC if absolutely none of the women were nude and absolutely none of the women did any sexual actions?

If you can answer yes you're an idiot. Go to the local street corner and get your fix. otherwise what the crazy women on RLC.

Get real. admit you are a massive hypocrite without a lick of rational human sense.

Enjoy the sluts we watch and pay to see do the crazy shit they do. BTW, Leora is one of them.  She keeps slutting and I keep paying.  She goes nice girl and I'm gone.

Why do they pay her, guys? To be your sea breeze girl?  Sea breeze girls don't bate,and anal/oral their dildos ON CAMERA for the world to see forever..

Give me a frig'n break.

Cock on with that Max 👍

2 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Patethic as usual.

If you can't look in the mirror and see yourself you are more fucked up than the rest of us.  Leora is not, a role model, homie.

We only repeat, only watch her because she's a frig'n slut. 

At least look in the mirror and see what you are, what we are, "voyeurs".  Leora caters to voyeurs. She has ABSOLUTELY no market with normal moral people. Hello?

Don't you get it?  I'm a voyeur.  can't you admit you are?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Give me a frig'n break.

How about you give others a break from your constant hypocritical b.s. 

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Cock on with that Max 👍

Thanks amigo. At least we can say what we are. Voyeurs.

These clowns arguing with me are the same type idiots that that told me they read Playboy for the editorial articles. Don't be a hypocrite be an admitted voyeur.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

How about you give others a break from your constant hypocritical b.s. 

I say I am a voyeur and I say Leora is a slut (and she absolutely is!) and I'm the hypocrite? Are you kidding me?

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I say I am a voyeur and I say Leora is a slut (and she absolutely is!) and I'm the hypocrite? Are you kidding me?

Are you losing it? Yeah I think you do,hahaha.Pathetic.I know who you are,a looser.😆😊🤣😅😂😝😀😂

13 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Thanks amigo. At least we can say what we are. Voyeurs.

These clowns arguing with me are the same type idiots that that told me they read Playboy for the editorial articles. Don't be a hypocrite be an admitted voyeur.

10 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

You have revealed more than enough to indicate how much of a hypocrite you actually are and no, I'm not kidding you.  

• Upvote 2