Leora - Home Activities (2022) #35

Very difficult, as Leora is not only dealing with 3 or 4 different things, but talking about them at the same time. So over an hour and a half, it can do your head in! From what i can ascertain so far today, Eva is still unwell so that is bothering her and Paul, any talk of Poland could be to do with Malia, as a lot of people there are evacuating into Poland, Malia's situation is very concerning right now and she may very well have to get out of there quickly, i think there is some talk of Paul at least getting out to somewhere but i'm not sure where and indeed why, i could be wrong regarding that. G-H will be able to do a better job and confirm or deny i'm sure when he gets chance to. (Whenever she mentions airplanes, i can tell you she's not talking about flights!)

So all this is playing on Leora's mind. Which is why LB's sudden re-emergence is ridiculous - But typical. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Very difficult, as Leora is not only dealing with 3 or 4 different things, but talking about them at the same time. So over an hour and a half, it can do your head in! From what i can ascertain so far today, Eva is still unwell so that is bothering her and Paul, any talk of Poland could be to do with Malia, as a lot of people there are evacuating into Poland, Malia's situation is very concerning right now and she may very well have to get out of there quickly, i think there is some talk of Paul at least getting out to somewhere but i'm not sure where and indeed why, i could be wrong regarding that. G-H will be able to do a better job and confirm or deny i'm sure when he gets chance to. (Whenever she mentions airplanes, i can tell you she's not talking about flights!)

So all this is playing on Leora's mind. Which is why LB's sudden re-emergence is ridiculous - But typical. 

Why can’t he just showing a genuine interest and asking about Malia or how her ex is doing in Russia  ? I guess he isn’t a concerned human being like the rest of us to a woman he has been together with for more than 1,5 year .. oh well .. 

• Sad 3

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Why can’t he just showing a genuine interest and asking about Malia or how her ex is doing in Russia  ? I guess he isn’t a concerned human being like the rest of us to a woman he has been together with for more than 1,5 year .. oh well .. 

Sorry i'm not explaining it. You keep having this attitude towards me like this is my fault in some ways. If you knew anywhere near as much as what i do, then you'd have no need to say stuff like this. Either ignore my posts or just accept them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, patou said:

Sortie leora elle mis son pantalon laisser la télé allumée et la porte ouverte surement partie téléphonée ou chercher de la nourriture

I think she went to get something somewhere. If not, why she change her pants? she always went out half naked both to make a phone call or to talk to someone.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Because until now it didn't seem to me that he was very interested in her, at least in this last period. I don't think Leora needs any more stress from him.

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Together....not likely, Intermittent involvement....conceivably probable.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Because until now it didn't seem to me that he was very interested in her, at least in this last period. I don't think Leora needs any more stress from him.

Also because let's face it, if Leora start seeing him again in a few weeks or a month she will go back to the starting point like the other 3000 times.

• Upvote 1