Katie & Adam (2022) #1

Another evening with friends , a glass of wine and smiles , good vibes and atmosphere . The adjustment of this couple is remarkable , it is like living in this apartment since a very long time and not like two newcomers who just joined and try to adapt to their new life and place . 

I can still remember the comments on the first day seeing only male guests .. yesterday and today two very nice female friends and the “ known / unknown “ disappeared 😂🤣😂🤣😆😆 

What a great and wonderful vibes apartment to watch with total cool and daily life people , it is a pity that we can’t understand the language and connect a bit more and faster with the tenants . 

As a conclusion , in terms of ease with cameras and guests without having any problems at all to appear , RLC hit a gold mine after a very very long time . I don’t think that more could be expected , although there would be some that might say that would have liked to watch model type tenants . Well , had I to choose between these two and Kitty and Smith ( since they are both in Prague ) , the nice atmosphere and socializing of this apartment would make me easily choose in favor of K&A .

• Upvote 1