Katie & Adam (2022) #1

15 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Moi, je suis désolé mais je n'arrive pas à comprendre ce qui t'excite dans cette situation qu'ils reçoivent un invité !

Quel invité !  un SDF qui se pointe chez toi à huit heures du matin, à qui il faut trouver un endroit pour qu'il s'allonge , lui passer une serviette et qui n'a aucune interaction avec la maitresse de maison qui ne peut pas finir de s'habiller chez elle .

je ne comprends pas tes réactions parfois à s'enthousiamer pour un oui ou un non ! je suis un peu dubitatif devant ces propos ..

My thinking is simple , I like to watch tenants behave and act as closer to real life standards as possible and the cameras not affecting their whole on cameras presence .For example , Kitty and Smith , local Czech people , Kitty in the model industry world but yet , absolute zero social inside the apartment life , where are their friends ? Nothing , a choice that they don’t want their friends to appear on cameras ? I respect it but I don’t like it because this is a decision that has to do with the cameras .So , for them it is “ we get paid for participating  , we fuck , we cook , we do whatever on cameras but we keep our private life away “  ..Sorry , I don’t like it .The same goes for Leora but this is now an apartment which serves clearly other  RLC priorities and it isn’t “ just one more apartment “ as it belongs to a special category so , nothing more to add on that.

I like to watch apartments like Masha’s then , Martina and Alberto of course although it is always Martina with her social life that brings something new , I loved Gina and Bruno and their friends , this is what for me an apartment should be .Now , if we had seen 3 nice ladies drinking coffee and gossiping in the morning with Katie , nobody would have been complaining ..The fact that they are men , the first guy which appeared is an alcoholic in my opinion , has made the majority express negative feelings .Well , I simply like that it is a more real life approach than watching two people  getting advantage of the opportunity and simply be on cameras and getting paid .

I will wait to see even more , when there are guests easily persuaded to appear on cameras , I can expect more ..And when the guests perhaps are going to be ladies , I want to see the reactions as well . That’s why my excitement , trying to act without the  cameras being there , for my own way of seeing things this is what happened and that’s why I got excited ,  not of what I saw but an indication perhaps  of how these two see their participation in the project .

• Haha 1

Katie ..A woman that knows how to please her man , excellent oral  skills ..Waiting to see her sex skills but the indications show an experienced woman ..Let’s see if Adam is also a giver or a man that has it all from his girlfriend and doesn’t care to offer pleasure as well .First test impressively passed by Katie 👏🏻👏🏻

• Sad 1

il y a 41 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Katie ..Une femme qui sait plaire à son homme, d'excellentes compétences orales ..En attendant de voir ses compétences sexuelles mais les indications démontrées une femme expérimentée ..Voyons si Adam est aussi un donneur ou un homme qui a tout de son petite amie et ne se soucie pas d'offrir du plaisir aussi. Premier test passé de manière impressionnante par Katie 👏🏻 👏🏻

Et ça continue  !!!!!!

RLC nous a enfumé avec ce nouvel appart et cette appelation " Adam et Katie " 

En réalité, ils auraient du mettre trois noms car il y a une personne en plus qui est présente plus souvent que les titulaires 

Un vrai SDF ....

• Upvote 2