Katie & Adam (2022) #1

We saw her oral skills some days ago , today we get the confirmation that she LOVES to suck ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

ย 

And for sure she offers the BJ in a great camera angle , fantastic .

I can't stand all the screaming!!! It makes me want to scream!!!! False as fuck. I'm sure women who do this have been convinced that it pleases their man. It's just bullshit acting. No toe curl or grinding of her hips just laying there and screaming!! A shame really because she seems like a cute sweet girl eager to please.

At least she is a million times better than watching Plastic Radi giving everyone she can find pathetic massages whilst trying to be sexy. Unfortunately we seem to be stuck with her for the foreseeable future

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Sono su RLC da due anni (tranne qualche mese qua e lร ) e quelli di Katie sono sicuramente i migliori pompini che abbia visto in questo contesto. Forse ci si avvicina Kylie, ma nemmeno tanto.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

i think she's the first oneย ๐Ÿ˜

She took care even more her on cameras appearance today , kind she felt she made an impact or she liked what all women love and they donโ€™t admit , that is to be watched ๐Ÿ˜‰ Super hot tight jeans exposing a perfect ass ๐Ÿ˜‹