B4 - General Topic 2022 #28 (March)

I would like to make a comment about Radislava . 

I have been both  praising her and  also very strict with negative criticism this almost 15 months stay with RLC .I think this is the purpose of the forum  , when a tenant at the eyes of any individual forum member deserves comments of praising , it is the same as they will suffer the bad comments as well .

With this introduction I simply want to say that Radislava is the biggest example of how RLC life has affected her as person . It is no secret that most of the girls didn’t like her , she used to be delayed at appointments with them , she had clearly difficult relationships especially in B1 and her first months in B4 she wasn’t welcomed with enthusiasm , there were girls that didn’t like her moving at her current place . Yes , she’s an exhibitionist , she loves the cameras , she has learned many tricks from Leora and how to manipulate the audience , to control the lighting to achieve viewership and other minor things that perhaps have also helped her to manage and stay “ eternally “ and without any indications that she’s leaving any time soon ( which will in the long run I think will confirm my very early days prediction that one day she would become the GOV Queen , overcoming  Gina with the most total days with RLC , however she has already made a record i believe  as the girl with the longest one stay continuous days and I believe it is just 200 and a bit more days till she breaks Gina’s record ..) .

BUT  

There can be no doubt that , in my opinion of course  , she’s the tenant that really sees this  as her normal job , her metamorphosis the recent months is remarkable .The girls have come closer to her , the isolated girl is no more , she has become incredibly  more social , she’s busting her ass if I may say so to provide entertainment ( yes , it is show and exhibitionism but this is what the majority wishes in a site like this I think ) , she brought on cameras a guest / visitor  that the audience connected with her since Day 1 , Cecilia .She is doing shows , she’s trying to participate with the girls in gatherings when she was avoiding all this , she completely changed her behavior and I think RLC situations led her doing so .

For having the privilege to have her on screen without breaks , I think nobody can doubt that she has tried ( and yes , RLC has been unfair to her when she found out from Stella that she  had to leave B1 and not from her bosses and move in the villa which as it seems was the best thing happening to her as it changed her , also more money ) the best to improve herself both on her behavior towards the others , her on cameras attitude and relationship with the viewers , which , as it seems , the results show that she has achieved great ( she’s a very popular tenant judging by the comments here and who would have thought some months ago that nearly all the cast would be in her room ) .. 

I think she deserves a recognition of the most on cameras  improved personality , the cameras exposure changes people , look at Leora for example and her disappointing transformation since she moved in Prague and the complete different  way  of Radislava’s improvement .Yes , she remains a show girl but her ultimate goal ( obviously the money is a main reason but I doubt now that  she concerns so much if she makes 100-200€ more or less per month ) is to try and keep a great relationship with her  fans and people that like her and also gain with her on cameras behavior also some people who have been negative towards her. She doesn’t cheat , she doesn’t hide , I think that who she is on cameras is also off cameras and I think that is what matters the most .

We like her or not , this is my recognition on her and I ought to state it here as she would get from me the prize of the really most improved tenant , congratulations ( now of course I hope she’s not lesbian as the rumors mention and one day we see her with a guy also , obviously she has no problems to do all on cameras 😆

Radislava 👏🏻👏🏻

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

Ulyana and Leora face to face …a battle from the past , it used to be epic back while the  Russian apartments were online ..The famous head to head masturbations videos can still be found on the internet ..The predecessor and the successor after a very long time ..And Ulyana who could become the new RLC face with unfortunate happenings always preventing her on shining as she could so easily and simply do .Ulyana , no more words and enjoy all.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I would like to make a comment about Radislava . 

I have been both  praising her and  also very strict with negative criticism this almost 15 months stay with RLC .I think this is the purpose of the forum  , when a tenants at the eye of any individual forum member deserves comments of praising , it is the same as they will suffer the bad comments as well .

With this introduction I simply want to say that Radislava is the biggest example of how RLC life has affected her as person . It is no secret that most of the girls didn’t like her , she used to be delayed at appointments with them , she had clearly difficult relationships especially in B1 and her first months in B4 she wasn’t welcomed with enthusiasm , there were girls that didn’t like her moving at her current place . Yes , she’s an exhibitionist , she loves the cameras , she has learned many tricks from Leora and how to manipulate the audience , to control the lighting to achieve viewership and other minor things that perhaps have also helped her to manage and stay “ eternally “ and without any indications that she’s leaving any time soon ( which will in the long run I think will confirm my very early days prediction that one day she would become the GOV Queen , overcoming  Gina with the most total days with RLC , however she has already made a record i believe  as the girl with the longest one stay continuous days and I believe it is just 200 and a bit more days till she breaks Gina’s record ..) .

BUT  

There can be no doubt that , in my opinion of course  , she’s the tenant that really sees this  as her normal job , her metamorphosis the recent months is remarkable .The girls have come closer to her , the isolated girl is no more , she has become incredibly  more social , she’s busting her ass if I may say so to provide entertainment ( yes , it is show and exhibitionism but this is what the majority wishes in a site like this I think ) , she brought on cameras a guest / visitor  that the audience connected with her since Day 1 ?She is doing shows , she’s trying to participate with the girls in gatherings when she was avoiding all this , she completely changed her behavior and I think RLC situations led her doing so .

For having the privilege to have her on screen without breaks , I think nobody can doubt that she has tried ( and yes , RLC has been unfair to her when she found out from Stella that she  had to leave B1 and not from her bosses and move in the villa which as it seems was the best thing happening ti her as it changed her , also more money ) the best to improve herself both on her behavior towards the others , her on cameras attitude and relationship with the viewers , which , as it seems , the results show that she has achieved great ( she’s a very popular tenant judging by the comments here and who would have thought some months ago that nearly all the cast would be in her room ) .. 

I think she deserves a recognition of the most on cameras  improved personality , the cameras exposure changes people , look at Leora for example and her disappointing transformation since she moved in Prague and the complete different  way  of Radislava’s improvement .Yes , she remains a show girl but her ultimate goal ( obviously the money is a main reason but I doubt now that  she concerns so much if she makes 100-200€ more or less per month ) is to try and keep a great relationship with her  fans and people that like her and also gain with her on cameras behavior also some people who have been negative towards her. She doesn’t cheat , she doesn’t hide , I think that who she is on cameras is also off cameras and I think that is what matters the most .

We like her or not , this is my recognition on her I ought to state it here as she would get from me the price of the really most improved tenant , congratulations ( now of course I hope she’s not lesbian as the rumors mention and one day we see her with a guy also , obviously she has no problems to do all on cameras 😆

Radislava 👏🏻👏🏻

Why do you hope she is not a lesbian, some of the best relationships I have seen are between two women and they are also best friends. I can't recall ever hearing about a lesbian couple cheating on each other, but I have heard that about straight couples many times. If Radislava's sexual preference is women I hope she finds the women that she can have a great relationship with.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Why do you hope she is not a lesbian, some of the best relationships I have seen are between two women and they are also best friends. I can't recall ever hearing about a lesbian couple cheating on each other, but I have heard that about straight couples many times. If Radislava's sexual preference is women I hope she finds the women that she can have a great relationship with.

I can.   Ana & Danna.  

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Vorrei fare un commento su Radislava. 

L'ho elogiata e anche molto severo con critiche negative in questi quasi 15 mesi di permanenza con RLC. Penso che questo sia lo scopo del forum, quando un inquilino agli occhi di ogni singolo membro del forum merita commenti di lode, è il come loro subiranno anche i commenti negativi.

Con questa introduzione voglio semplicemente dire che Radislava è il più grande esempio di come la vita di RLC l'abbia influenzata come persona. Non è un segreto che alla maggior parte delle ragazze non piaceva , era solita ritardare agli appuntamenti con loro , aveva rapporti chiaramente difficili soprattutto in B1 e i suoi primi mesi in B4 non era accolta con entusiasmo , c'erano ragazze non le piaceva che si trasferisse nel suo posto attuale. Sì, è un'esibizionista, adora le telecamere, ha imparato molti trucchi da Leora e come manipolare il pubblico,

MA  

Non c'è dubbio che, secondo me ovviamente, è l'inquilina che vede questo come il suo lavoro normale, la sua metamorfosi negli ultimi mesi è notevole. Le ragazze si sono avvicinate a lei, la ragazza isolata non c'è più, ha è diventata incredibilmente più social, si sta spaccando il culo se così posso dire per fornire intrattenimento (sì, è spettacolo ed esibizionismo, ma questo è ciò che la maggioranza desidera in un sito come questo, credo), ha portato davanti alle telecamere un ospite/visitatore che il pubblico si è connesso con lei dal Day 1, Cecilia. Sta facendo spettacoli, sta cercando di partecipare con le ragazze agli incontri quando evitava tutto questo, ha completamente cambiato il suo comportamento e penso che le situazioni RLC l'abbiano portata a farlo.

Per aver avuto il privilegio di averla sullo schermo senza interruzioni, penso che nessuno possa dubitare che ci abbia stato (e sì, RLC ingiusto nei suoi confronti quando ha scoperto da Stella che doveva lasciare la B1 e non dai suoi capi e trasferirsi nella villa che a quanto pare è stata la cosa migliore che le è capitata in quanto l'ha cambiata, anche più soldi) la migliore per migliorarsi sia nel comportamento verso gli altri, sia nel suo atteggiamento verso le telecamere e nel rapporto con gli spettatori, che, in quanto sembra, i risultati che hanno ottenuto ottimi risultati (è un'inquilina molto popolare a giudicare dai commenti qui e chi avrebbe pensato alcuni mesi fa che quasi tutto il cast sarebbe stato nella sua stanza) .. 

Penso che meriti un riconoscimento della maggior parte delle personalità migliorate delle telecamere, l'esposizione delle telecamere cambia le persone, guarda Leora per esempio e la sua trasformazione deludente da quando si è trasferita a Praga e il modo completamente diverso di miglioramento di Radislava. Sì, rimane una show girl ma il suo obiettivo finale (ovviamente i soldi sono una delle ragioni principali ma dubitato ora che si preoccupi così tanto se guadagna 100-200€ in più o in meno al mese) è cercare di mantenere un ottimo rapporto con i suoi fan e le persone a cui piace e guadagna con lei anche il comportamento delle telecamere anche alcune persone che sono state negative nei suoi confronti.Non tradisce, non si nasconde, penso che chi è davanti alle telecamere sia anche fuori dalle telecamere e penso che questo sia ciò che conta di più.

Ci piace o no, questo è il mio riconoscimento su di lei e dovrebbe dichiararlo qui perché otterrebbe da me il premio dell'inquilino davvero più migliorato, ovviamente congratulazioni (ora spero che non sia lesbica come dicono anche le voci e uno giorno la vediamo con un ragazzo, ovviamente non ha problemi a fare tutto davanti alle telecamere😆

Radislav👏🏻 👏🏻

Congratulations, sincere congratulations

10 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I would like she’s is bisexual ,you are right and my apologies ,  it’s a mistake the way I meant “ I hope she’s not a lesbian “ , I like pure lesbians and not just for shows , I can’t figure out this with  Radislava as I haven’t seen anything hardcore style like Piper and Taylor for example , I should say bisexual to make it more clear . I agree that  she obviously seems to prefer women but I would have liked to see her with a guy as well .

• Sad 1

Shades of Ulyana from the past appeared , the irresistible camera staring   , the butt plug and ( lack of competition also ) the best bating dildo show currently at RLC , nobody provides that and even if they did , difficult to make it better than her . A woman that if she had her own place and space she would have entertained the audience in extreme high levels .

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I would like she’s is bisexual ,you are right and my apologies ,  it’s a mistake the way I meant “ I hope she’s not a lesbian “ , I like pure lesbians and not just for shows , I can’t figure out this with  Radislava as I haven’t seen anything hardcore style like Piper and Taylor for example , I should say bisexual to make it more clear . I agree that  she obviously seems to prefer women but I would have liked to see her with a guy as well .

I do believe Radislava has been with men in the past, but I think over time she has developed an interest in women and that is now her preference. If she is with men again in the future, that is something I could only speculate on that.

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Vorrei che fosse bisessuale, hai ragione e mi scuso, è un errore nel modo in cui intendevo "Spero che non sia lesbica", mi piacciono le lesbiche pure e non solo per gli spettacoli, non riesco a capirlo con Radislava come Non ho visto niente di stile hardcore come Piper e Taylor per esempio, dovrei dire bisessuale per renderlo più chiaro. Sono d'accordo sul fatto che sembra preferire le donne, ma mi sarebbe piaciuto vederla anche con un ragazzo.

When he lived in B1 Radislava publicly stated that he was bisexual. She told this to a guy present (she spoke Spanish so I understand) stating that she was looking for a Spanish male or female to marry and have citizenship. She was also willing to pay and would offer a certain amount

• Like 1