Leora - Home Activities (2022) #37

Pete1960

26 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Really!!  Is that why you were begging members for videos a couple of months ago and salivating at the prospect of getting them from someone?

You weren’t interested in what would make her leave then were you, strange how conveniently a persons memory clouds over when it suits.😁

You're right. I wanted to see the June 20th 1 time one. I plead guilty as charged. That doesn't mean I want to see every one.  Malia crossed the Rubicon that day. If new material was happening I be enthused to see more.

But to see an empty shell of the once vibrant young gal that used to paint, make dolls no longer be happy that makes me sad.  The recent times with Zena were the first times I've seen genuine glee in her eyes in quite a long time. Too long.

I see a woman whose lonely life is in on an Iphone talking a lot to the man she lived with for years and can't get enough of still. I see a woman who sleeps frequently until nearly dinner time, that leaves the lights on and wifi devices on both sides of her even when asleep. Terrible for her health.

Yet out of the bland existence came young Zena and Leora lit up. I haven't seen her smile like that or laugh! for a long time. Whatever she chooses to make her life full and happy won't happen on RLC. She can choose to stay until her ass is 2 axe handles across the ass.

If Leora acted like she did when she and Zena were talking (or even without her) and was very happy in her current life then she ought to stay if she wants. I don't see it in her, the zest for life, sorry. I see a woman that can't let go of the perks like a welfare recipient being offered a job.

*Without revealing a confidence, Jimbo has been more than kind to me away from this forum. He got bored with Leora and left RLC while I stayed. I have no criticism of a fellow warrior even when we disagree...hopefully to agree to disagree.

Rock on, Jimbo. Even if I piss you off I have your back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

*Without revealing a confidence, Jimbo has been more than kind to me away from this forum. He got bored with Leora and left RLC while I stayed. I have no criticism of a fellow warrior even when we disagree...hopefully to agree to disagree.

I didn't specifically leave because I was bored with Leora, I was criticising her too often for her declining work enthusiasm from my point of view, so I decided to cancel my membership last November and it ceased in early January.

Do I miss her? Off course I miss her, and if and when I hear that she has got her act together even a small percentage of what she is more than capable off then I would renew my membership in a flash.

As for her reasons for working for RLC or her private life, it is nothing to do with me so I don't get involved in supposition regarding it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I didn't specifically leave because I was bored with Leora, I was criticising her too often for her declining work enthusiasm from my point of view, so I decided to cancel my membership last November and it ceased in early January.

Do I miss her? Off course I miss her, and if and when I hear that she has got her act together even a small percentage of what she is more than capable off then I would renew my membership in a flash.

As for her reasons for working for RLC or her private life, it is nothing to do with me so I don't get involved in supposition regarding it.

Sorry I got the reason wrong. I apologize for and hard feelings I caused you.

• Sad 2

Wonder if the woman known as Leora has been visiting with her salon friends lately. It would be nice to know that she has considering all the turmoil and strife that has been occurring in so many places lately.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Nicholas wrote: 

It is more than obvious that you two are attention seeking sanctimonious hypocrites who frequent a voyeuristic website in the virtual world hoping to get as much attention as you can. Apparently, frequent a voyeuristic website in the virtual world hoping to get as much attention as you can By the way there are spell checkers available on most things nowadays, you might want to have your spellings of though and nekkid checked since they are after all actually spelled as thou and naked. You two might actually be better off actually finding others with less than average IQ's, intelligence levels, or educations to try to form into some congregation that you might have better chances of convincing into agreeing with or going along with the hypocritical b.s. you two peddle here on a voyeuristic website..

-----------------

Sanctimonious? Dude can't you see what's going on in Leora's life? Are you really that dull?

"finding others with less than average IQ's, intelligence levels, or educations"

That comment alone made me figuratively slap my forehead.  What an idiotic comment.

That's right, you revealed that you are indeed sanctimonious. 

As far as any particular comment making you want to figuratively slap your forehead, perhaps you should have actually done it rather than figuratively and it may have made you realize that what you typed as far as repeating my previous comments, was not quite accurate as to what I had actually mentioned in the comments. Therefore, it is obvious who an idiotic comment actually came from, and it would not be surprising if the woman known as Leora thinks similarly whenever she happens to notice any of such comments that she considers idiotic as well. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That's right, you revealed that you are indeed sanctimonious. 

As far as any particular comment making you want to figuratively slap your forehead, perhaps you should have actually done it rather than figuratively and it may have made you realize that what you typed as far as repeating my previous comments, was not quite accurate as to what I had actually mentioned in the comments. Therefore, it is obvious who an idiotic comment actually came from, and it would not be surprising if the woman known as Leora thinks similarly whenever she happens to notice any of such comments that she considers idiotic as well. 

Hey, the boss asked for a cease fire. I promised I would.

I am going to either say positive things about Leora or pipe up. I told the coach that I would defend myself if insulted but I'm giving you the parting shot this time and with no hard feelings from my side.

The reason I never joined for 7+ years was the constant arguing. I join and I'm in the middle of it. Lesson learned.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Let me just say, no one has any idea where she is tonight, i haven't picked anything up about it prior to her leaving. But let's be honest, we can't forget who's reared his head this week, not once, but twice in the last few days. There's a reason for that. That's the difference.

Maybe just a coincidence, maybe she hasn't. But it certainly follows pattern.

• Upvote 2

After the thorough washing in the shower today, I also think that something is going on. It was often the same in the past. The chances are getting smaller again that Paul will come and plan B is already underway. Unfortunately, the phone calls before going out are also a sign of this

• Upvote 2