Leora - Home Activities (2022) #37

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Have you seen the news lately? I'm asking this because I think it's much more important than anything else right now. 

You have to take into account that Leora is Russian in a country that takes sanctions against her country even if I suppose that she has no plans to come back there one day, that Paul and Eva are still in Russia and that it is not certain that they will be able to join her anytime soon if the conflict persists, and above all we must take into account that her best friend Malia is currently under the bombs sent by the Russians because she has been living in Ukraine since she left RLC, although she is also Russian 

So I think all of this affects Leora like it affects pretty much everyone in Europe and I guess being passionate and exciting isn't the most important thing to her right now. 

Leora will be  kicked out of prague if it gets worse end of RLC 

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

That won't happen. Also because Leora has everything in order to stay there.

Thank fuck for that might  have had to shag wife and she's  only 21 but she keeps saying I ain't  doing that again

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Exactly what i was saying a couple of days ago - People cry out for 'real life', well it doesn't get more real than this does it. Malia is literally hearing bombing in the distance and air raid sirens. Leora was looking at a picture of the 2 of them together and burst into tears. But a lot aren't interested in any human aspect, they just want the show.

I really find it difficult at the moment to accept this new reality, thinking that Malia is suffering from the bombs in the same way as the Ukrainian people who have nothing to do with this conflict, which is simply a demonstration of force and power on the world stage

But I also know she's not the only one out there, there are plenty of girls we've known as GOVs who are going through the exact same thing as Malia and it saddens me because there's not much we can do about it to help them

I also pity the Russian people who will suffer from this war even if we cannot really compare this suffering with that experienced by the Ukrainians

it's still a great waste to see that in 2022 we still haven't learned from the mistakes of our ancestors

sorry for going off topic but it had to be done

• Upvote 13

20 hours ago, moos54 said:

I really find it difficult at the moment to accept this new reality, thinking that Malia is suffering from the bombs in the same way as the Ukrainian people who have nothing to do with this conflict, which is simply a demonstration of force and power on the world stage

But I also know she's not the only one out there, there are plenty of girls we've known as GOVs who are going through the exact same thing as Malia and it saddens me because there's not much we can do about it to help them

I also pity the Russian people who will suffer from this war even if we cannot really compare this suffering with that experienced by the Ukrainians

it's still a great waste to see that in 2022 we still haven't learned from the mistakes of our ancestors

sorry for going off topic but it had to be done

No - Not off topic at all. Leora has ALL WEEK been dealing with this right in front of us, so it's totally relevant. Just like other girls, through no fault of their own, Leora is watching her best friend run for her life, duck into a basement all of a sudden, and is heartbroken. And of course, Malia is suffering this first hand again through no fault of her own. Leaving voice messages with her crying throughout them, Leora listening to them and choking. So to then, with all this happening, see people claim this is boring simply because 'She isn't bating' is downright disgraceful.

I also said what you alluded to - This, you would think, was 1940. It's 2022, yet look. War in Europe, people who have experienced the delights and FREEDOM of the west, now being taken back to the behaviour of the Nazis. 

No one simply knows what can happen in the world, no one is ever fully safe and free.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No - Not off topic at all. Leora has ALL WEEK been dealing with this right in front of us, so it's totally relevant. Just like other girls, through no fault of her own, Leora is watching her best friend run for her life, duck into a basement all of a sudden, and is heartbroken. And of course, Malia is suffering this first hand again through no fault of her own. So to then, with all this happening, see people claim this is boring simply because 'She isn't bating' is downright disgraceful.

I also said what you alluded to - This, you would think, was 1940. It's 2022, yet look. War in Europe, people who have experienced the delights and FREEDOM of the west, now being taken back to the behaviour of the Nazis. 

No one simply knows what can happen in the world, no one is ever fully safe and free.

One thing we will all go together say goodbye  to this world and start again in the next maybe I might be LB or paul

31 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

That won't happen. Also because Leora has everything in order to stay there.

Leora can’t survive in Prague with her current lifestyle without RLC . She would need to change a lot in her daily routine so as to be able and make it without the financial support of her current employer . The money she gets you can’t find it in daily routine life jobs , let’s say being a salon employee for example , she might need 3-4 months to earn the money she makes in one month with RLC .. on the other hand , the money she earns currently per month  it might be even a whole year’s salary for millions of Russian people . 

• Haha 1

Latest - Ukrainians are fighting back in areas, but that is leading to ground attacks. Russia has claimed nuclear site, 1.5 million now evacuated. 

American Express is suspending all operations in Russia and Belarus over the invasion of Ukraine. Visa and Mastercard also suspended operations this weekend.

• Upvote 4