Leora - Home Activities (2022) #37

Pete1960

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Because this is as fun as watching Tibor take a shower.

You are right but it is inevitable sometimes a response to bring off topic comments . I personally apologize as it isn’t with any bad intention but also the politics forum section isn’t a nice place to interfere as there are many fanatical opinions there . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, ddhm said:

You are right but it is inevitable sometimes a response to bring off topic comments . I personally apologize as it isn’t with any bad intention but also the politics forum section isn’t a nice place to interfere as there are many fanatical opinions there . 

Why? I've made soooooo many friends there, LOL.

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can’t analyze you here what kind of person is the President of Ukraine and his role of the current situation.Ukraine and Russia have both history as nations for the period of the last 30 years as it used to be USSR as you know . 

Putin is making an epic mistake currently and the history will judge him . But enough of political things as I can talk the whole night about it . People die , people in minutes lost their houses , both sides have lost people , what matters the most in the world than the lives of other human beings ? 

I understand as in past wars, Russian military who died will be transported in the darkness of night to crematoriums, where their ashes will be be sent to sea.

Not the forum for this, but just want to remind people this is how Russia manipulates facts. They don't want the visual, either from around the world or within their country, of the casualties of war.

And...to hell with how history will portray Putin.  Innocents being killed, displaced, all in the name of Putin wanting to forget about Russia and replace it with the U.S.S.R. (as it was). 

Lastly, IMO, Israel is relatively silent in all this because it will be their armed forces, under the political radar, who will disrupt Putin's plan, with NATO (who hates Israel), the UK & USA taking the bow.   It's happened before. It will happen again.

• Like 1