Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

Perhaps the more important question is what Martina may have told her friend about Alberto? If I were he, I would be very cautious about how Alberto would react to my presence with his woman...unless he has been assured that I was in no way interested in Martina.

14 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

her brother was quite 'large' 

Her brother is not large. He is shorter than Martina and while overweight is not a "big man". You may be thinking of her other friend who not only very tall but must weigh in the range of 300 lbs. 

Just now, philo said:

Perhaps the more important question is what Martina may have told her friend about Alberto? If I were he, I would be very cautious about how Alberto would react to my presence with his woman...unless he has been assured that I was in no way interested in Martina.

He and Alberto seem to get along fine. Alberto gave him a fist bump when he came in from walking the dogs then they all talked and laughed in the kitchen.. Alberto showed the guest something on the phone and they both were laughing while they watched it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tle said:

He and Alberto seem to get along fine. Alberto gave him a fist bump when he came in from walking the dogs then they all talked and laughed in the kitchen.. Alberto showed the guest something on the phone and they both were laughing while they watched it.

Thanks for the information. It sounds like he may be an accepted member of their extended family.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tle said:

it was the Martina ass ! LOL 

Like usual, Alberto leave Martina alone with the 'guest' , she know that she can do what she want but she is too pass out  

And Alberto know that he can do nothing about that, he wait until the fuck is done (remember when Nelly was there) and that it !

• Sad 1

that amazing !

Alberto sleep alone like usual when there a guest

And the guest sleep with Martina

that what I call "well taken care of the visit" Martina know to let the guest feel at home...

WOW do you that in your life ?

I have only watched a few minutes of Martina's interaction with her guest but he seems to have no romantic or sexual interest in her from their body language. But again, he may be on his best behavior since he is in their home. They do, however, operate inside each others "intimate zone" which is understood to be about 18 inches. That suggests that they know each other quite well. 

8 minutes ago, philo said:

Thanks for the information. It sounds like he may be an accepted member of their extended family.

Alberto accept anyone that can procure sexual fun to Martina

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I have only watched a few minutes of Martina's interaction with her guest but he seems to have no romantic or sexual interest in her from their body language. But again, he may be on his best behavior since he is in their home. They do, however, operate inside each others "intimate zone" which is understood to be about 18 inches. That suggests that they know each other quite well. 

He's her dancing buddy. From what I understand he's gay...

• Like 1