Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

17 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

now she has taken picture of the 'breast art' and she is sending it to ? 

Her brother or Nelly ?

It was interesting how she talked Candela into doing the breast prints to get her topless in front of Alberto... It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out between Alberto and Candela in the future...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, tle said:

It was interesting how she talked Candela into doing the breast prints to get her topless in front of Alberto... It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out between Alberto and Candela in the future...

Likely would not go anywhere.  Alberto has a face only a mother could love.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Likely would not go anywhere.  Alberto has a face only a mother could love.  :biggrin:

This is true but Candela seems very comfortable around Alberto. She had no issues sitting at the table with him topless and talking to him in the kitchen topless. They’ve also spent several hours alone on the sofa in the dark watching TV while Martina was in the other room asleep. Sometimes it seems like Martina is trying to set them up…. And Alberto and Candela don’t seem to mind too much…

14 minutes ago, tle said:

This is true but Candela seems very comfortable around Alberto. She had no issues sitting at the table with him topless and talking to him in the kitchen topless. They’ve also spent several hours alone on the sofa in the dark watching TV while Martina was in the other room asleep. Sometimes it seems like Martina is trying to set them up…. And Alberto and Candela don’t seem to mind too much…

Candela is the perfect choice to set Alberto up with....that way Martina will never feel threatened by her....sad if you ask me.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Candela is the perfect choice to set Alberto up with....that way Martina will never feel threatened by her....sad if you ask me.

I think Martina is trying to set them up but I'm not sure what her motivation is... Maybe for an eventual threesome or to alleviate some guilt she might be feeling over her one sided affair with Nelly.. Who knows?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, tle said:

I think Martina is trying to set them up but I'm not sure what her motivation is... Maybe for an eventual threesome or to alleviate some guilt she might be feeling over her one sided affair with Nelly.. Who knows?

Well, one things for sure....it's safer to go along with what the majority thinks because if you don't you get your head ripped off.  However, myself being a person that doesn't give a shit what the majority thinks, I have my own speculation and that is...she feels guilty for whatever she does when she's gone on her all nighters and I also believe she has other male companions out there that she feels guilty about.

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, one things for sure....it's safer to go along with what the majority thinks because if you don't you get your head ripped off.  However, myself being a person that doesn't give a shit what the majority thinks, I have my own speculation and that is...she feels guilty for whatever she does when she's gone on her all nighters and I also believe she has other male companions out there that she feels guilty about.

All of that is possible.. It could also be possible that she's trying to fix Alberto up with another girl so she won't feel so bad when she dumps him... We just don't know... We'll just have to watch and see how all this plays out...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good point !

Me too, I think that Martina see in Candela, a person that can take care of Alberto 'change of oil'. Martina know that Candela feel secure with her and Alberto even topless/naked and step by step, she will go further to what she want. 

And what Martina want is this:  

That way, Martina can :

• be sure that Alberto will do ok so no stress for her about what could happen to Alberto if she less 'available' 
  • meet more easily other man or woman companions outside like you write
  • feel safe because Candela is someone she can trust and help her for Alberto need, that is very 'simple', like show your ass and he will be happy to lick and that it
  • know that Alberto accept anything so no problemo here for that new situation she want 

it a win/win situation for:

• Martina
  • Candela : she can have sex and discussion with a friendly Alberto, no stress and a good way to put trust in herself, knowing the problem she have in the past
  • for us naturally       

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

eel safe because Candela is someone she can trust and help her for Alberto need, that is very 'simple', like show your ass and he will be happy to lick and that it

Candela even gave Alberto her breast print while she was topless in the kitchen with him to critique.. And I see it's still there hanging up in the guest room.

4 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Good point !

Me too, I think that Martina see in Candela, a person that can take care of Alberto 'change of oil'. Martina know that Candela feel secure with her and Alberto even topless/naked and step by step, she will go further to what she want. 

And what Martina want is this:  

That way, Martina can :

• be sure that Alberto will do ok so no stress for her about what could happen to Alberto if she less 'available' 
  • meet more easily other man or woman companions outside like you write
  • feel safe because Candela is someone she can trust and help her for Alberto need, that is very 'simple', like show your ass and he will be happy to lick and that it
  • know that Alberto accept anything so no problemo here for that new situation she want 

it a win/win situation for:

• Martina
  • Candela : she can have sex and discussion with a friendly Alberto, no stress and a good way to put trust in herself, knowing the problem she have in the past
  • for us naturally       

Like @tle said, you viewers will have to wait and see.......and now that I think about what he said, I think he stole that line from ddhm lmao

4 hours ago, tle said:

Sometimes it seems like Martina is trying to set them up…. And Alberto and Candela don’t seem to mind too much…

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

4 hours ago, tle said:

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

she feels guilty for whatever she does when she's gone on her all nighters and I also believe she has other male companions out there that she feels guilty about.

4 hours ago, tle said:

It could also be possible that she's trying to fix Alberto up with another girl so she won't feel so bad when she dumps him... We just don't know... We'll just have to watch and see how all this plays out...

Look at all of you!  I am so proud of you.   For  once  we may be on the  same page.   When I first saw someone question why Martina would do something like this, I was like "duh".  I started to reply but as I am learning to do, I kept reading and found all these fabulous responses.

Given we know that Martina is very open sexually ... perhaps a believer in sex-positivism ... she has nothing to lose by trying to get Alberto some phsyical intimacy.  It might help relieve any guilt she has.  This is possible but Martina does not  seem to me to be someone who experiences a lot of guilt or regrets.  In fact, the biggest guilt / regret we have seen from her is when she complains about Alberto not working to improve his life.  It seems there may be a little regret being attached to Alberto all these years.  But too, this could be a way to set up a threesome which we have heard is something on Martina's bucket list.  Think about it, if you are Martina and want a threesome with your ni ni Alberto ... what's the biggest challenge?  Finding someone to fuck me, Martina?  NO ... finding a woman that would allow Alberto to fuck her.  I'm sure Alberto is the type of guy that grows on you so  Martina is smart, she has to start laying pipe now.

Good job team.  

Of  course, this all could have just been boob painting as click bait to keep their RLC bosses happy.  I'm guessing @Alladino doesn't frequent this thread much because he would have already said that this is all the boob painting is!

• Like 1