Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

It looks like Martina's guest does have some testosterone after all. Martina has been giving him a tit show all morning by allowing the zipper of her one zee to come so far down as to expose her entire left shoulder and give visual access to her tit.  The guest let her know that he saw it when they were in the kitchen together. He traced his finger over her bare shoulder and made a suggestive sound to let her know.  He seems to have some interest in looking at what she wants to show. I saw this after 12:00:00.

22 minutes ago, philo said:

It looks like Martina's guest does have some testosterone after all. Martina has been giving him a tit show all morning by allowing the zipper of her one zee to come so far down as to expose her entire left shoulder and give visual access to her tit.  The guest let her know that he saw it when they were in the kitchen together. He traced his finger over her bare shoulder and made a suggestive sound to let her know.  He seems to have some interest in looking at what she wants to show. I saw this after 12:00:00.

hell just look how gay her brother was and he actually had sex with the really really dike looking girl with the big tits,so just because someone acts gay and says they are gay that dont mean shit

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hell just look how gay her brother was and he actually had sex with the really really dike looking girl with the big tits,so just because someone acts gay and says they are gay that dont mean shit

Amen !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Even though Martina and her guest go off camera on the balcony for long period of time, if they are up to something sexual they will eventually make a slip up on camera and show some evidence. I am already encouraged that he noticed Martina's tit show this morning although it was hard not to see it. She did not try to cover up when Alberto came into the kitchen. That gets her hot doing stuff in front of him I think.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, philo said:

Even though Martina and her guest go off camera on the balcony for long period of time, if they are up to something sexual they will eventually make a slip up on camera and show some evidence. I am already encouraged that he noticed Martina's tit show this morning although it was hard not to see it. She did not try to cover up when Alberto came into the kitchen. That gets her hot doing stuff in front of him I think.

no different than her coming home and telling him all about her and Nelly having sex,i think if she does anything with anyone else she tells him off cam on the balcony,the only reason she would tell him all about Nelly on cam is because we already knew all about it remember they know we have translations and know we are listening so you really think Martina will come home and say on cam hey Al i got really fucked up last night and had a orgy or got gangbanged last night just saying lol

Martina closed the bedroom door to put her bra and shirt on but then opened it before she put her pants on... I think Lluis isn't comfortable being around Martina when she's topless...

Martina obviously enjoys spending time with this guy and he seemed to enjoy her very discreet flashing.  But when your sleeve drops down off your shoulder and you cover you tit with your hand rather than zipping the garment up...that is not so subtle. We have seen that Martina likes for people to see her tits and under her skirt. When she is happy she flashes anyone she thinks will like to see her body. I expected her to show her tits when she left her bra off last night and she did not disappoint. 

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Martina obviously enjoys spending time with this guy and he seemed to enjoy her very discreet flashing.  But when your sleeve drops down off your shoulder and you cover you tit with your hand rather than zipping the garment up...that is not so subtle. We have seen that Martina likes for people to see her tits and under her skirt. When she is happy she flashes anyone she thinks will like to see her body. I expected her to show her tits when she left her bra off last night and she did not disappoint. 

She was playing with the zipper on her jumpsuit in the bedroom while talking to her friend. She seemed to be trying to decide whether to change in front of him or not... She finally decided against it and actually closed the bedroom door while she put on her bra and top... I'm sure it wouldn't have bothered her but I think he may be a little uncomfortable around her naked...