Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't think Alberto can be that fucking stupid to let such a thing happen.

He did exactly this when Martina was fucking another woman.  Do you really think he suddenly would change if she brings home a guy to fuck on cam?

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It is funny to read this stereotype that we - men - have .. when a woman fucks another woman isn’t betraying a relationship but if she does with a man , it is a reason to divorce or break up … the explanation goes that men emotionally don’t feel threatened if their girl fucks  another woman but when it is a man , the feeling that they “ lost “ their girl to another guy prevails … For me it is one and the same , woman or man having sex with the girlfriend is betrayal .. As long as a man has no issues though for the reasons mentioned above or if he considers his relationship “ open “ then it is all fine ..

I agree with you DD.  There is no difference in this case, IMHO.  The issue is not whether Martina hooks up with a girl or a guy ... the issue is Alberto's indifference.  It's funny to think Alberto doesn't feel threatened by Nelly.   He should feel abso-fucking-lutely threatened.  She has never made love to him like Nelly has (he couldn't last that long).  She has never looked at him like she did at Nelly.    Her love for Nelly was hot steamy and passionate.  With Alberto, most often, they are playing games when they start their sex and horsing around a lot.  Huge difference to me.  They laugh often during sex and we hear that she says things like "make me your puta".  She didn't have to tell Nelly that.  Nelly and Martina did not talk much when they were making love.  They only talked during their water breaks.

7 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Ah ! Taco, he's a young boy and know how to have fun like a young boy.

I bet that even If Alberto say NO, we know that Taco gona say "Eh you, Martina is my master and I enjoy sex like her !"

We know that is true when Taco was with the 'match' that Martina show him.... Taco said "I will be better then Alberto Martina ! So it was true because, Taco last 5 minutes.....

You know I like your crazy speculations but all this talk about Taco is starting to scare me a bit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree with you DD.  There is no difference in this case, IMHO.  The issue is not whether Martina hooks up with a girl or a guy ... the issue is Alberto's indifference.  It's funny to think Alberto doesn't feel threatened by Nelly.   He should feel abso-fucking-lutely threatened.  She has never made love to him like Nelly has (he couldn't last that long).  She has never looked at him like she did at Nelly.    Her love for Nelly was hot steamy and passionate.  With Alberto, most often, they are playing games when they start their sex and horsing around a lot.  Huge difference to me.  They laugh often during sex and we hear that she says things like "make me your puta".  She didn't have to tell Nelly that.  Nelly and Martina did not talk much when they were making love.  They only talked during their water breaks.

My life experience either personally with women or indirectly of my social environment learned me though one thing .. If a woman isn’t satisfied from her man with sex , she simply avoids it , perhaps out of obligation 4-5 times maximum per month or of course finding a lover - careful , we are talking now for an almost 10 years relationship , not always sex involved  though as I recently got to know - .. nevertheless  , we see them almost daily have sex or 4-5 times per week , that is almost a working month of going at it , I don’t think then that Martina isn’t satisfied sexually by Alberto , on the contrary , he knows what makes her hot and horny and he gives it to her the way she has showed him that she likes it .. As I have said , if she wants more or different , why not taking the initiation and take control and the lead and say to him I want this , that and the other .. I go then with the fact that sex isn’t the major problem , Martina is satisfied , I think her frustration with him is for all the rest missing abilities , with the indifference as you mention in crucial life moments between a couple and the biggest being simply doing things together - that they don’t apart of some in the apartment obvious stuff -..

In the end , I think Alberto is staying with RLC for the money , I believe having a life with Martina off cameras , their relationship would be better , I can’t explain but that’s what my instinct tells me . Martina would be successful in my opinion at anything she would decide to do but I can’t think of her missing the fun and the excitement , she’s “ feeding “ by it , perhaps off cameras she could satisfy much more her desires without the “ possible fears “ of being criticized negatively , I mean look how many didn’t like thst she was mixed with the Russian people only to end with an apotheosis for a period of time seeing her sexual sessions with Nelly till it became “ disturbing “ watching an absolutely “ wreck “ for whatever reasons Nelly . I think Martina wouldn’t like knowing negative comments for her , I don’t think she can handle be called like Masha or some of the Russian speaking girls we have seen at times ..another example , look how much Leora protects her public image and she does anything outside as she’s obviously affected by the tiniest of negative criticism or even Kitty who also was not at her nest reading negative posts .

Again , I don’t think the relationship is really the problem but the problem is that Martina isn’t also letting go being with a married woman . I would expect she shows her undisputed superiority as a character and personality over Nelly , do the right thing and tell her that “ it isn’t that I don’t care about you but you are a married woman with an amazing guy that loves you and this can’t go anymore “ .. on the contrary she continues playing this stupid game when there are hundreds of women that can satisfy her wild lesbian instincts , she could even try Tweety as she recently revealed that she got impressed by her …strangely , she has abandoned any thoughts of being on cameras with the Russian speaking people although off cameras she has been with many of them at the anti war protests .. don’t forget , they all work for the same employee , how strange that she has nowadays zero camera appearances .. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

He did exactly this when Martina was fucking another woman.  Do you really think he suddenly would change if she brings home a guy to fuck on cam?

It will only destroy her relationship in the log run.  If she can't be faithful while not even married then she isn't worth marrying as she'll do the exact same thing. Being skank runs its toll eventually.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It will only destroy her relationship in the log run.  If she can't be faithful while not even married then she isn't worth marrying as she'll do the exact same thing. Being skank runs its toll eventually.

Skank Ballmastrz GIF by Adult Swim

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:
10 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

It kills me to agree with this because it implies she is a skank.  Talk about cognitive dissonance!!  My Martina is not a skank!

But yes if she is going to be bisexual and openly sexual like this, she needs a partner that embraces it and loves her for who she is.  I don’t think Alberto’s indifference is this type of love (as always I could be wrong).

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

If a woman isn’t satisfied from her man with sex , she simply avoids it , perhaps out of obligation 4-5 times maximum per month or of course finding a lover - careful , we are talking now for an almost 10 years relationship , not always sex involved  though as I recently got to know - .. nevertheless  , we see them almost daily have sex or 4-5 times per week

You make a lot of good points but your assumption is that this is a healthy relationship and my assumption is that this is a FWB relationship.  Making *LOVE* 4-5 times per week would be AMAZING.  But having sex 4-5 times a week for this couple is simply part of their contract with RLC. 

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

As I have said , if she wants more or different , why not taking the initiation and take control and the lead and say to him I want this , that and the other

The fact that Martina does NOT try harder is the strongest evidence at this point for this being FWB.

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

I go then with the fact that sex isn’t the major problem , Martina is satisfied , I think her frustration with him is for all the rest missing abilities

I totally agree.  Sex is not the issue.  But because they are FWB, the sex is more than acceptable.

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Again , I don’t think the relationship is really the problem but the problem is that Martina isn’t also letting go being with a married woman . I would expect she shows her undisputed superiority as a character and personality over Nelly , do the right thing and tell her that “ it isn’t that I don’t care about you but you are a married woman with an amazing guy that loves you and this can’t go anymore “ .. on the contrary she continues playing this stupid game when there are hundreds of women that can satisfy her wild lesbian instincts , she could even try Tweety as she recently revealed that she got impressed by her

You recently commented about stereotypes and then OMG you offer this?!?   So this is the woman's fault?  And hey if she has to "play this stupid game" then go find some other skank's pussy to lick?   Is this what you are saying?  I can't believe it honestly ... maybe you have been taken hostage and someone is making your posts.   The reason we have burned hundreds of pages of posts on Martina is because her relationship with Nelly is perhaps one of the most REAL things on RLC.   And you just dismiss that by saying "go find Tweety".   Unbelievable.

11 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Alberto would never knowingly allow Martina to fuck another man in his bed no matter if it's a FWB situation or not.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Alberto would never knowingly allow Martina to fuck another man in his bed no matter if it's a FWB situation or not.

This is when you are at your best.  Why do you think this?  You may be right?  Why is he ok with a woman in his bed but if it was a man he would not allow it.  You use the word “allow” … is there any evidence to that Alberto has that kind of control over her?  

Separately, help me understand “skippy”.  I can be dense!