It Has Begun: Russia Invades Ukraine #2 Begins 3/5/22

Applying for collective protection as a Ukrainian national
This is some Information to Ukrainian nationals arriving in Norway about how to register with the police in order to apply for collective protection.
In most of Norway you need to contact the police in advance in order to schedule an appointment for registration. I
How and when to contact the police, depends on which police district you are in. Below you can find contact details for each police district.
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, happyone said:
WWW.MSN.COM

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Thursday called on Germany to help destroy a new "Wall" Russia was erecting in Europe, as he appealed directly to Chancellor Olaf Scholz to bolster his tentative...

Zelenskyy still begging.   

Be patient-video follows Zelensky
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

During his virtual address to members of Congress on Wednesday, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky asked U.S. lawmakers to watch a video showing Ukrainian cities before and after Russia's deadly...

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Zelenskyy still begging.   

If my country was being destroyed by an invading army that was much larger and much better equipped than my military I would also be begging for help from wherever I could get it. Especially if my country had years before voluntarily given up nuclear weapons with the promise that other nations would insure my future sovereignty.  What would Canadians do if Canada was invaded? Start waving white flags?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1