It Has Begun: Russia Invades Ukraine #2 Begins 3/5/22

6 hours ago, corboblanc said:

The Daily Show Wow GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

The little Napoleon Putin would have never invaded Ukraine if Trump were president because as soon as Russia began massing troops on the Ukrainian border Trump would have told Putin, 'If you invade Ukraine I will attack Moscow.'

On 3/8/2022 at 3:19 AM, StarLight28 said:

What's sensational about it? The US flown loads of weapons into Ukraine well before the war , speeding up the timing of Putin's invasion of Ukraine . And at the same time bought oil from the Russians to this day, even for dollars, to fill the Russian war chest against Ukraine.

Where is there a difference??? US action is rather worse.

That's because we have the idiot Biden as our president.

19 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Why don't YOU and your US-NAZI friends go to the Ukraine as "arse bombs" - as cannon fodder??? With Trump on his mind and hooray.

And there is no chance in hell that a cowardly politician like you would ever go to Ukraine to help the Ukrainians fight the Russian invaders.  You probably wouldn't even fight if Putin invaded Germany.

35 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Did Putin invade Ukraine when Trump was president?  I see you Canadians have returned to being docile little wimps again after Trudeau's dictatorial crackdown on the truckers.

Not me, I was for everything the truckers stood for. I didn't like some of the things the odd one here and there had done but it goes along with any protest. There are always a few bad apples in the bunch.

I am just waiting to see Trudeau gone when the next election is called which should be somewhere between August - October. Once Pierre Poilievre is crowned as the PC leader Trudeau's days as Canadas PM will be numbered.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Not me, I was for everything the truckers stood for. I didn't like some of the things the odd one here and there had done but it goes along with any protest. There are always a few bad apples in the bunch.

I am just waiting to see Trudeau gone when the next election is called which should be somewhere between August - October. Once Pierre Poilievre is crowned as the PC leader Trudeau's days as Canadas PM will be numbered.

Why do you want Trudeau gone? His policies are almost identical to the policies that Biden and the Democrats are promoting for the U.S. and you support Biden and the Democrats, so why do you not support Trudeau?  In fact, it was Biden who told Trudeau to"crush" the trucker protest, and Barack Obama publicly supported Trudeau when Trudeau was running for reelection. 

Putin and the "Rocket Man" of North Korea behaved themselves when Trump was president because Trump delivered them a simple but effective message. That message was, 'Behave like a civilized human being and I will be your friend, behave like a ruthless dictator and I will kill you.'

• Haha 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Why do you want Trudeau gone? His policies are almost identical to the policies that Biden and the Democrats are promoting for the U.S. and you support Biden and the Democrats, so why do you not support Trudeau  In fact, it was Biden who told Trudeau to"crush" the trucker protest, and Barack Obama publicly supported Trudeau when Trudeau was running for reelection. 

Trudeau's an embarrassment to Canada on the World Stage. Trudeau's Policies only support one group of of individuals and that's those rich pricks that are down there controlling Bay St.  Trudeau doesn't give a fuck about ordinary Canadians.  He tosses more money to Third World entities than he does his own citizens. Brings in refugees by the thousands with no place to put them except in Hotels and Motels and they'll live off the taxpayer for the next few decades while some ordinary Canadians live on the streets and the Government doesn't do jack shit to help their fellow Canadians find proper shelter to get them off the streets.

I like my Country but it's just the assholes they elect.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Trudeau's an embarrassment to Canada on the World Stage. Trudeau's Policies only support one group of of individuals and that's those rich pricks that are down there controlling Bay St.  Trudeau doesn't give a fuck about ordinary Canadians.  He tosses more money to Third World entities than he does his own citizens. Brings in refugees by the thousands with no place to put them except in Hotels and Motels and they'll live off the taxpayer for the next few decades while some ordinary Canadians live on the streets and the Government doesn't do jack shit to help their fellow Canadians find proper shelter to get them off the streets.

I can say the same thing about F U C K joe biden

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

So why do you like Biden and the Democrats when they are doing the same things to the American people?

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Und es besteht absolut keine Chance, dass ein feiger Politiker wie Sie jemals in die Ukraine gehen würde, um den Ukrainern beim Kampf gegen die russischen Invasoren zu helfen. Sie würden wahrscheinlich nicht einmal kämpfen, wenn Putin in Deutschland einfallen würde.

Ich kämpfe mit intelligenten Mitteln. Und der Sieg ist mein!