It Has Begun: Russia Invades Ukraine #2 Begins 3/5/22

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Zelenskyy wurde eine sichere Passage angeboten und er führte seine Regierung im Exil in Polen fort, aber er weigerte sich zu gehen. Jetzt wird er ohne Ausweg umzingelt.

Zelensky wurde als Präsident als Ex-Schauspieler und Jude verspottet und von Arschloch Putin als NAZI deklariert. Fakt ist, Ukraine-Präsident Zelensky ist ein mutiger Mann und ein großartiger Präsident - und die elende Drecksau von Putin ist ein feiges dreckiges Schwein das sich im Keller versteckt. "Er sterbe" - nach Fidelio von Ludwig van Beethoven.

Wenn die elende Drecksau von Putin Präsident Zelensky umbringen lässt, dann wird diese Putin-Sau als Kriegsverbrecher hängen. (bei dieser US-Drecksau von Bush jun. bisher versäumt - aber das kann noch folgen)

Der Hund ist bereits bei bei der deutschen General-Bundes-Anwaltschaft angezeigt, es wird gegen ihn ermittelt und mit internationalem Haftbefehl gesucht. Deutsche Behörden arbeiten manchmal langsam - aber dann konsequent.

Na das ist dich prima - weiter so.    Putin wird sich einen 2 -Fronten-Krieg nicht leisten können - er ist jetzt schon pleite und isoliert. Und seine Unterstützer laufen davon.  "Krieg mit Intelligenz gegen Terroristen"-  das ist die Lösung von intelligenten Menschen. Nicht Rambo-Politik ala USA. 😁

I met some refugees from Pinnow, Germany. They escaped when East Germany was locked down by Russians (then dressed as Soviets). I believe Putin was active as a KGB operative in East Germany at this time. They were not happy with the situation, of course.

@StarLight28 Do you work as an influencer?

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

AFTER  THE FIGHTING ENDS IN UKRAINE THE TRUTH THAT WILL HAUNT THE WORLD FOREVER IS THAT JOE BIDEN, NATO, AND THE EU ALLOWED VLADIMIR PUTIN TO INVADE AND DESTROY UKRAINE. :cry:

Ukraine is not worth Americans dying over. I won't lose any sleep over it.

The U.S. botched the withdrawal from Afghanistan, record high inflation and gasoline prices, the North Korean "Rocket Man" testing ICBMs, Putin invading Ukraine, China threatening to annex Taiwan, our southern border wide open to illegal immigrants, more deaths and hospitalizations from Covid in 2021 than 2020, and now a missile attack on a U.S. Consulate in Iraq. Thank you, Joe Biden.:sad: 

3 minutes ago, ImJustThatBored said:

If Biden and Europe had been tougher on Putin months ago the invasion could have been prevented. Also, during the many months that Putin was amassing his military on the Ukrainian border the U.S and Europe should have been flooding Ukraine with weapons including the MIG jets instead of waiting until the invasion started.

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Zelenskyy was offered a safe passage and continue his Government living in exile in Poland but he refused to go. Now he's getting surrounded with no way out.

Is that what a cowardly Canadian leader would do?  Maybe Zelinskyy is a real leader who doesn't see himself as being better than the average citizen of Ukraine.  A government in exile is a joke. What the hell good is a government if you no longer have a country to govern?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ImJustThatBored said:

I understand you not wanting any American soldiers to die in Ukraine, but if what is happening in Ukraine does not even bother you than you are not even a human being.:sad: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

The U.S. botched the withdrawal from Afghanistan, record high inflation and gasoline prices, the North Korean "Rocket Man" testing ICBMs, Putin invading Ukraine, China threatening to annex Taiwan, our southern border wide open to illegal immigrants, more deaths and hospitalizations from Covid in 2021 than 2020, and now a missile attack on a U.S. Consulate in Iraq. Thank you, Joe Biden.:sad: 

And Biden accomplished all this in 13 months. I dread to think of what the U.S. and the world will look like at the end of 2024.