Leora - Home Activities (2022) #38

4 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I wonder if the cleaning is because there could be a visitor arriving at some point ?

Don't know but fucking hell what a catch in my net mermaid leora with those tights on bash bash

9 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I wonder if the cleaning is because there could be a visitor arriving at some point ?

I do not believe. Looks like she's cleaning up to pass the time by keeping busy.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Howard said:

Do you know why she is wearing fishnets while cleaning?

She's trying to hook to new subscribers.  😄

5,95 or 5,99 it is the offer this week .. I admit it was a nice camera dancing show earlier . Perhaps though she could see how nice things can happen watching the party happening in Barcelona and thinking that this year , except of any crazy unpredictable thing , she will be celebrating her 31st birthday for the first time ever without anyone of a favorite / beloved person next to her . 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

5,95 oder 5,99 ist das Angebot diese Woche.. Ich gebe zu, es war vorhin eine schöne Kameratanzshow. Vielleicht könnte sie sehen, wie schöne Dinge passieren können, wenn sie die Party in Barcelona beobachtet und denkt, dass sie dieses Jahr, abgesehen von verrückten, unvorhersehbaren Dingen, zum ersten Mal ihren 31 zu ihr . 

Kannst du dir vorstellen, dass es Mädchen gibt, die mit so einer Primitiven, Sauf u. Fick Party nichts anfangen können?

• Upvote 1