Leora - Home Activities (2022) #38

Don't know just how many times i have written this, but this hopefully will be the last. Leora is CO-OWNER of the phone repair shop. She has 50%. She orders stock, sets all the prices with Paul. Looks into the advertising. It is NOT his alone and she just gives money if needed. 

Do i have to write  s  l  o  w  e  r ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ich weiß nicht, wie oft ich das schon geschrieben habe, aber das wird hoffentlich das letzte Mal sein. Leora ist MITINHABERIN der Telefonreparaturwerkstatt. Sie hat 50% . Sie bestellt Waren, legt mit Paul alle Preise fest. Schaut in die Werbung. Es ist NICHT seine allein und sie gibt nur Geld, wenn es nötig ist. 

Muss ich langsamer schreiben?

Yes please, i can't read fast :biggrin:

• Haha 2

il y a 4 minutes, Barni a dit :

Oui s'il vous plaît, je ne peux pas lire vite :grand sourire:

Ce que je veux dire c'est que les commandes et les virements ne seront plus assurées avec la conjoncture actuel

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Don't know just how many times i have written this, but this hopefully will be the last. Leora is CO-OWNER of the phone repair shop. She has 50%. She orders stock, sets all the prices with Paul. Looks into the advertising. It is NOT his alone and she just gives money if needed. 

If the business needs a cash infusion every so often, it can't be much of a business.  Sounds like a side gig of a side gig when someone has a full time job.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

S.G.

The point I was trying to make is that she makes more we can assume at RLC than she gets with 50% of a small phone repair business assisting Paul.

If she let Paul have the phone business 100% and didn't have to put money in it she'd keep 100% of her RLC money. Paul would have to go it alone. If he needs her help he isn't making enough to do it on his own meaning she be ahead without then 50%.

She must care a great deal about Paul. She appears to be in the business for his benefit. That's all I was trying to say. Write as fast as you want.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

If the business needs a cash infusion every so often, it can't be much of a business.  Sounds like a side gig of a side gig when someone has a full time job.

Bingo. He gets more out of it than she does. If the business is making money why would he need a cash infusion?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1