B4 - General Topic 2022 #29 (March)

Ok so I have to say this, not only is Heavenly Holly very lovely young woman, she has to have one of prettiest pussy's I have ever seen, it is so friggen inviting. I would lick that pussy from her ass to her clit for hours on end until she begged me to stop.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

Olivia is really scraping the bottom of the barrel having sex with that loser.

Agree, but it's not like they haven't fucked in the past. I don't think she has had any cock since she came on board in November so maybe just needing some cock.ย 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The question isnโ€™t why it happened , but WHY IT TOOK THEM so long to reunite ? It never looked like they were in bad terms , more likely it was like Olivia had someone else ..

ย 

The reconciliation occurred then , Daniel has become a second Bruno ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ .. It remains to be seen if it was a sex appetite move by Olivia ( not fucked on cameras at least ) or recent happenings and notifications by the management has made certain tenants suddenly step up their game ( ie , Harley once again , Fiora bringing back her lost and disappeared lover , Ulyana daily 1-2 masturbations ) .ย 
ย 

As always , time will give the answers โ€ฆ Currently with no male sex , Holly / Tweety / Radislava .. letโ€™s see ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Totally disappointed in Radi and Tweety. I think they have been indulging in the white powder too. Tweety has made too many trips to the bathroom. More in the last three hours than she usually does in a 24 hour period.

Radi is sure even when there is no party, Tweety maybe only on parties.