B4 - General Topic 2022 #29 (March)

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Take a good look at them before they leave because they will look nothing like that when they come back.

Radi left with Holly and Tweety, Holly and Tweety were dressed nice and Radi was wearing a sweatshirt and track pants so I don't think Radi is going to the same place they are.

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

Radi left with Holly and Tweety, Holly and Tweety were dressed nice and Radi was wearing a sweatshirt and track pants so I don't think Radi is going to the same place they are.

Did Holly and Luya do makeup and all that or did they just dress nice?  I'm sure Radi is going to visit her parents or her lesbian friend if she wasn't dressed up like they were or she could just be going down the street to give Fior more practice :biggrin:

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Take a good look at them before they leave because they will look nothing like that when they come back.

The party has the motto 'Who is my stallion today?' and after that comes the song 'It's raining men, hallelujah' 🙏🐎😄

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

I believe that Radi  has spare clothes in the second apartment in Barcelona in case an emergency occurs and needs to go out ..

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Don't know if he'll have any banana trees.  I just learned a few minutes ago he passed away.  

He passed away yesterday , what an athlete ..This decade will see many of those stars of late 80s , start 90s leaving  the world 😔 He was in life support for days if I remember correctly ..