B4 - General Topic 2022 #29 (March)

Just now, badboylovesgirls said:

OT - I am wondering if anyone on CC has any information about Vivian.  I think she already had her baby by now.

It is sad that her baby comes to this world in this violent environment in Ukraine. I really hope that Vivian and her new born baby are safe and well. It will be great if anyone who has any information to share it with us on here.

She was almost delivering when she left. 🤣

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think if I am correct that Vivian joined RLC in early May of last year and she left in September. With simple math, she would have been about 4 month pregnant when she went back to Ukraine.

Isn't that the time limit to fly? Either way, it has been almost five months since she left.

3 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think DD that many girls in Ulyana's age (their 20's) are significantly affected by people's opinions or comments. I can say this might be contributed to lack of self confidence of many girls or self insecurity.

But overall, they are human beings and I am sure some of these comments on here have negative impact on them.

Never read then a site that you know that except the nice comments , lots of shit will be posted . In general , I think she knows her value and she doesn’t care , she has never shown any frustration or in a way punishing the viewers .She’s a 23 years old beautiful girl , her sex skills are Masha equals , she is a volcano that it is always smoking and when it erupts , she’s incredible . But RLC moved her from the master bedroom to move there Tweety ..Now , Holly is the 100% approved fan favorite and yes , she deserved also the master bedroom ..but Tweety in comparison to Ulyana and Olivia  , I don’t think so . I see it then at least as I downgrade for her contribution , however she has made also some crucial staying  mistakes and perhaps she and her sister got punished in a way . Let’s see how it goes in the next weeks .

7 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think if I am correct that Vivian joined RLC in early May of last year and she left in September. With simple math, she would have been about 4 month pregnant when she went back to Ukraine.

Pretty sure she was about 2-3 months in when she arrived, so that would have made her 7-8 months when she went back to Ukraine

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

02:40    Radi and Tweety in bed, Radi uses a vibrator on Tweety. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I just came online and saw Tweety in bed with Radi and I thought I might have missed something between them, that would have been nice to see Radi with her.

11 hours ago, chuck206 said:

02:40    Radi and Tweety in bed, Radi uses a vibrator on Tweety. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

At least Radi got Tweety to do something. Tweety hasn't done shit since she came back.