B2 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March / April)

11 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

nope, her nightwear as well, u should watch the boring bits as well as the bating LOL

I watched her getting dressed and just saw he putting in her high heels. I was thinking that she doesn't need to sleep at B2, her apartment isn't that far way. Maybe they will comeback when the metro is closed or something like it.

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I watched her getting dressed and just saw he putting in her high heels. I was thinking that she doesn't need to sleep at B2, her apartment isn't that far way. Maybe they will comeback when the metro is closed or something like it.

she stayed the night the last time she went out with kristy

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

There's a good chance the metro will have closed for the night and reopened again in the morning before these get home...😏

16 hours ago, p4design said:

Kristy spent years flirting with Kamila and nothing ever came of it other than that one night where the kissed for a few minutes.  But they never made it to the vaginal regions like tonight, albeit with fruit and fingers.  All in all, it turned out to be a disappointment as usual, but could there be hope of it progressing further at some point?  I hope so, but I'm not getting my hopes up too high.

I will never understand what some people here see in hetero girls doing pseudo lesbian bullshit shows for the camera. This kind of lifeless event is what makes GOV so incredibly fake and boring.