B1 - General Topic 2022 #9 (March)

28 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Karol hasn't smiled today. Wonder what is up? She seemed pretty happy when she and Marlene came home at near 0600. Was even a little tipsy. I think these two were the first to leave the party last night too at around 2330.

she was too tired to spend the whole day out like normal

• Haha 1

It's still impressive to see that some members criticize the fact that the girls are absent one night in the month when we don't see them the rest of the time saying that it makes them happy to see the girls getting bored alone in their room all the rest of the time😁

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's still impressive to see that some members criticize the fact that the girls are absent one night in the month when we don't see them the rest of the time saying that it makes them happy to see the girls getting bored alone in their room all the rest of the time😁

Whats really impressive to me is to see you always comment on other members in violation of the rules and getting by with it for years now. Don't you have any original thoughts Moos?

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Whats really impressive to me is to see you always comment on other members in violation of the rules and getting by with it for years now. Don't you have any original thoughts Moos?

You know, there is a tool at your disposal if you want moderators to look at comments that for you are against the rules of this forum
I am not the only moderator and generally we all look before judging the problem

That's my original thought for you piedpiper 😉

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You know, there is a tool at your disposal if you want moderators to look at comments that for you are against the rules of this forum
I am not the only moderator and generally we all look before judging the problem

That's my original thought for you piedpiper 😉

A good one it is too. I find it amazing and quite odd to see a Moderator who constantly abuses the rules for the site they are moderating.

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

A good one it is too. I find it amazing and quite odd to see a Moderator who constantly abuses the rules for the site they are moderating.

In this case, I would like you to show me how my comments that I may have said in the previous post or in other posts are against the rules of this forum
maybe you have a misinterpretation of these in this case

Unless you're not talking about me 😁

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In this case, I would like you to show me how my comments that I may have said in the previous post or in other posts are against the rules of this forum
maybe you have a misinterpretation of these in this case

Unless you're not talking about me 😁

Sorry not important enough for me to waste time on. Let's just say it has something to do with commenting on other members comments rather than on the weather or the cast members on RLC.