Leora - Home Activities (2022) #39

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In Ontario, Canada the mandates are being lifted March 21st.  Now people can move on and get on with their lives without having to wear a face covering or social distance any further. The days of going out feeling like a leper are over. 

For now

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In Ontario, Canada the mandates are being lifted March 21st.  Now people can move on and get on with their lives without having to wear a face covering or social distance any further. The days of going out feeling like a leper are over. 

Ours stopped March 12.  I saw a couple, can't believe I saw it, who got out at a self serve car wash.  Both put on masks outside in a single car wash, 1 stall, no one around. Brain dead brain washed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Ours stopped March 12.  I saw a couple, can't believe I saw it, who got out at a self serve car wash.  Both put on masks outside in a single car wash, 1 stall, no one around. Brain dead brain washed.

I live in Ohio.  I've seen similar behavior.  I believe a year from now, these people will still be masking up. True, Biden and Fauci deciples.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

I live in Ohio.  I've seen similar behavior.  I believe a year from now, these people will still be masking up. True, Biden and Fauci deciples.

They will see who the compliant are. Lemmings.  Sheep.

Read "The Emperor's new Clothes"   Illuminating

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I have all my receipts for the masks I have paid for.  If the Government is going to impose them on me then I am declaring it as a deduction.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Covid taught me to be more sympathetic to those who still mask because of underlying conditions.  Here in the states, a majority of covid-related deaths were due to people with underlying conditions (heart, lung, kidney issues). Unfortunately, because hospitals get money (reimbursement for medical services) from the federal gov't for every death declared to be due to covid on the death certificate, we will never know the number how many died from their true ailment, with covid being a contributing (but not primary) factor.  On my aunt's death certificate, covid is declared the cause.  That she was in and out of the hospital the past several years at 90 with heart disease, a diabetic, and on dialysis the past 11 years - there's no mention of any of these on the certificate.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Howard said:

Covid taught me to be more sympathetic to those who still mask because of underlying conditions.  Here in the states, a majority of covid-related deaths were due to people with underlying conditions (heart, lung, kidney issues). Unfortunately, because hospitals get money (reimbursement for medical services) from the federal gov't for every death declared to be due to covid on the death certificate, we will never know the number how many died from their true ailment, with covid being a contributing (but not primary) factor.  On my aunt's death certificate, covid is declared the cause.  That she was in and out of the hospital the past several years at 90 with heart disease, a diabetic, and on dialysis the past 11 years - there's no mention of any of these on the certificate.

Yup, Sweden is mostly urban in population.  They did not shut down at all.  No worse stats than the rest of the world.   They told those at greatest risk to watch out and use extra care. Their schools, and jobs were 100% open while we threw out lives, homes, jobs away with fear.

My feeling as a still somewhat free man is that if someone fears let them stay home and cower and let me live my life with the risks. Don't punish the brave to enable the weak's feelings. 

This supposed pandemic was planned and acknowledged in 2017 at least 2 years before it happened. Gates makes 20 times the profit with vaccines that he made with Microsoft and he said so on video, Fauci is the highest paid US government employee, more than the Presiden , his wife is the third highest more than the vice president. Fauci financed the Wuhan lab.  Then he sent emails to the employees to lie about it and the Senate has those emails. All this is easily verifiable on the net. Wake the fuck up.

• Like 1

good Morning  

good night 

Have a great Tuesday

Good job

15/03/2022 15/March/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

• Thanks 1