Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Before Eva appeared  in Masha’s apartment , her real name was mentioned by Masha on cameras to a talk she had  as the person that she and a guy will move in an RLC apartment . Their whole presence also during their stay , I think it suggested that they were just warming up let’s say 😁 to move in ..But good friend noldus speaks about “ plans changed “ , therefore , let’s see what happens and who moves in  the ready to be empty B6 apartment ..

Thanks ddhm. This is the kind of situation that I wish someone who can translate Russian would have called everyone's attention to, but I appreciate that the translators walk a fine line. I have always felt they know a whole lot more than the rest of us on the forum but they have to be careful to not "upset the apple cart" as we say in the U.S.. I have always felt that they do have limits as to what they can reveal to everyone. So my attitude is, as we say in the U.S., "half a loaf is better than no loaf at all" in terms of translations. I love Eva and the suspense is killing me so its probably my frustration in not knowing what's going on. I would love to see Eva come back if that's what she really wants but that path back seems to me to be a difficult choice for anyone. She does have an RLC superstar reputation, and well deserved...but, can that be reinvented on a second stay in RLC? Personally, I think she might fit best in Barcelona in a couple's apartment, like B6, so she and her boyfriend would be near other RLC participants for socializing, but remember that in Russia her and Sam were not huge party people, at least not on camera, so I worry about that. If they went to Barcelona. B6 would mostly match the kind of apartment she and Sam had in Russia...simple 1-bedroom apartment...but as we all know, A LOT happened in that small apartment!  So thanks for your response as I continue to wait to see what happens.

24 minutes ago, DWI said:

Thanks ddhm. This is the kind of situation that I wish someone who can translate Russian would have called everyone's attention to, but I appreciate that the translators walk a fine line. I have always felt they know a whole lot more than the rest of us on the forum but they have to be careful to not "upset the apple cart" as we say in the U.S.. I have always felt that they do have limits as to what they can reveal to everyone. So my attitude is, as we say in the U.S., "half a loaf is better than no loaf at all" in terms of translations. I love Eva and the suspense is killing me so its probably my frustration in not knowing what's going on. I would love to see Eva come back if that's what she really wants but that path back seems to me to be a difficult choice for anyone. She does have an RLC superstar reputation, and well deserved...but, can that be reinvented on a second stay in RLC? Personally, I think she might fit best in Barcelona in a couple's apartment, like B6, so she and her boyfriend would be near other RLC participants for socializing, but remember that in Russia her and Sam were not huge party people, at least not on camera, so I worry about that. If they went to Barcelona. B6 would mostly match the kind of apartment she and Sam had in Russia...simple 1-bedroom apartment...but as we all know, A LOT happened in that small apartment!  So thanks for your response as I continue to wait to see what happens.

There are so many people who used to translate in the past but unfortunately the way the forum transformed , the disrespect and questioning led them to simply abandon it or some of them watch and inform in the shadows .. it almost happened with Martina and Alberto’s place but the guys there still pop up every now and then although I am sure they would have liked to share more if there wasn’t this insane questioning they suffer .. As for what’s going to be , there’s a rumor that Eva and boyfriend are heading in Bali at the moment unless they are already there .. in my humble opinion , I do believe that Eva and her guy were for sure moving in Barcelona as the new either permanent couple or COV and something happened .. Which the only way that could excite me as equal is either Jane and Dick 🥳🥳🤩🤩 or , I have to say it an a bit emotional way , perhaps RLC uses the apartment as a temporary place to host some Ukrainian girls , as we saw recently , the twins and Nana are back and maybe RLC chose to help them for a certain period ( pure speculation but this would be another great gesture even for subscription reasons it will only provide some girls and nothing of excitement like the two mentioned couples ) .

On 24.3.2022 at 15:32, poncherello said:

Ich schaue mir Piper da Masha an, sie ist jeden Tag schöner, besonders seit sie ihre Brüste neu gemacht hat

Eine Frau mit Plastik Brüste kann für mich einfach nicht schöner aussehen...

On 3/24/2022 at 10:32 AM, poncherello said:

I am watching Piper da Masha, she is more beautiful every day, especially since she got her boobs remade

oh hell no, she actually had tits almost as big as her implants before she lost weight and her ass was bigger just look at my profile pic,these girls that are about perfect that think they need to lose weight is messed up,three great examples are of course Piper and also Stella and what the fuck was Jasmin trying to lose weight wearing plastic around her stomach when she was as perfect as any woman to be here her first visit 

42 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

The white moggy is a vicious bugger fights the grey one.

The two cats used to get along well.
Elvis destroyed this harmony.
that's why he's banned from the house.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

The two cats used to get along well.
Elvis destroyed this harmony.
that's why he's banned from the house.

For the time being , a week or so 😁