Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

5 hours ago, DWI said:

Are you speaking about the young woman given the name Jewel? She was the very shy young woman who was in Jane and Dicks apartment quite a bit and often stayed overnight there. Finally, after months of some serious seduction skills by Jane and Dick, she got into a threesome with Jane and Dick which was fabulous. She seemed like a very sweet young woman and very cute. But there was another young woman who also showed up quite often...never knew her name but she too was kind of shy in a different way than Jewel. I do not remember her ever having sex with Dick and Jane but I could be wrong. So not sure which young woman you are speaking about.

a brown haired girl not good looking she hung out with Masha and Sasha a lot they slowly worked up to a threesome and the final time when they went all the way they started out in the tub together,well anyways she ended up showing up at Dick and Janes and basically did exactly the same thing,but there was also a girl at D and J's that was basically a very cute midget,look up the height requirements to be considered a midget its 4ft 10 inches\1.47 meters and she was over qualified lol,heard she ended up in bed with them and i missed that one sorry to say

32 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I think the majority of the tenants understand English when it's spoken a lot just don't know how to read or speak it fluently for themselves. 

I never had a problem with it. I understand it fully.  :biggrin:

its funny considering english isnt any of theirs first language and how when ever they put up banners like for a holiday or a birthday its  always in english,i just thought that was a little strange

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I think the majority of the tenants understand English when it's spoken a lot just don't know how to read or speak it fluently for themselves. 

I never had a problem with it. I understand it fully.  :biggrin:

Oh, I forgot you guys up there do speak English as my wife for 55 years from New Brunswick keeps reminding me hundreds of times. I'm such an idiot...I keep thinking everyone in Canada speaks French only! Just kidding. We spend every other year in  Canada on vacation ("holidays") and love it. Canada is a great country with people who are so laid back compared to SOME but not all Americans, you know the type A idiots ...but the U.S. and Canada are very similar in many ways. Both nations are filled with good, decent and kind-hearted people just like the rest of the world. But I'm rambling here...must be the bourbon or as girlfun2 says on the Martina thread "it's the porto"...truer words were never spoken. If you've never followed girlfun2 on the Martina thread you are missing out on one of the funniest woman ever...she's off the charts.

• Upvote 2

On 3/15/2022 at 8:50 PM, DWI said:

So, list those "hundred other guys"...I suspect you can't list more than ten. You are a proponent of disinformation...you just don't like Eva and don't have the balls to admit it do you?. It's ok to have your own opinion, but your rants go beyond what old videos of Eva and Sam show...you are clearly making shit up...I feel badly for all the folks that never saw Eva in action on the many of the old videos. Your representations are false...period! Please provide all of us the videos that prove your ridiculous rants...I bet you can't find one, in it's entirety, that validates your accusations. Show us the forced drug use by Eva and Sam on unwilling women in their apartment...show us the videos of any woman being taken advantage of due to secretive drug ingestion on another person by either Eva or Sam. Now, if ALL of them did partake in mutual drug use, and those videos would not serve as any evidence for forced, unwilling, sexual activity under U.S. law...but we're not in the U.S. are we? As a well-known attorney, I would love to meet you in any court of law...anywhere. Your BS just doesn't hold up...you need proof and you can't show that.

this is what pisses me off about this site ,E and S partying with guests and so everyone was watching and i cant get one single asshole to say yes Emmett is right we all saw it everyone seen it happen,they would all be touching each others hands in the kitchen then after a couple of hours they would go to the bedroom then touch each other for a few more hours then S would attempt to fuck what ever girl was there that time so its not like it was not what everyone but you were watching apparently

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

this is what pisses me off about this site ,E and S partying with guests and so everyone was watching and i cant get one single asshole to say yes Emmett is right we all saw it everyone seen it it happened quite often,they would all be touching each others hands in the kitchen then after a couple of hours they would go to the bedroom then touch each other for a few more hours then S would atempt to fuck what ever girl was there that time so its not like it was not what everyone but you were watching it 

No more comments from me other than to say the reason you're not getting responses that agree with you is because what you say never happened on camera. I want you to end this conversation with me...we just disagree and leave it at that ok. I call a truce.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

nagachilli2 thats good advice !! he should take it  before he has a heart ❤️ attack, people come to CC to have fun

well i am supposed to just let it go when someone tells me i didnt see what i actually saw and not one asshole will tell him he is wrong and i know lots of guys saw the same shit i did 

in the kitchen they talked again about the cat chaos, masha is very concerned about this, and not a day goes by without this point.
Elvis and the cat Fasol.
and Masha again declares: "I will never give up Fasol for a man". She thinks it's because Fasol scratched Elvis badly and because of that Elvis can't handle that cat anymore.
A good approach came from Eva's boyfriend who sees the cause deeper and also in the upbringing of Elvis (if I understood correctly).
And that's the point. It's not really about the cat. The point is that despite repeated admonitions from Masha, Elvis does not change his mind no matter what others say. and here we see the typical egomaniac.
Whether living with such a person is compatible with Masha's philosophy of life?
probably as it always is: "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak" 😇

10 hours ago, rado07 said:

in der küche sprachen sie wieder über das katzenchaos, mascha ist sehr besorgt darüber, und es vergeht kein tag ohne diesen punkt.
Elvis und die Katze Fasol.
und Masha erklärt erneut: "Ich werde Fasol niemals für einen Mann aufgeben". Sie denkt, es liegt daran, dass Fasol Elvis schlimm gekratzt hat und Elvis deshalb nicht mehr mit dieser Katze umgehen kann.
Ein guter Ansatz kam von Evas Freund, der die Ursache tiefer und auch in der Erziehung von Elvis sieht (wenn ich das richtig verstanden habe).
Und das ist der Punkt. Es geht nicht wirklich um die Katze. Der Punkt ist, dass Elvis trotz wiederholter Ermahnungen von Masha seine Meinung nicht ändert, egal was andere sagen. und hier sehen wir den typischen Egomanen.
Ob das Zusammenleben mit einer solchen Person mit Maschas Lebensphilosophie vereinbar ist?
wohl wie immer: „Der Geist ist willig, aber das Fleisch ist schwach“ 😇

Ich weiß das man Katzen wohl nicht so wie einen Hund erziehen kann, trotzdem kann man versuchen sie ein wenig zu erziehen. Das hat Mascha in meinen Augen nicht gemacht, sie dürfen an jedes essen schnüffeln u. teilweise lecken, dürfen über sämtlich koch Sachen springen usw. anschließend dann ins Bett. Da würden die Katzen mit mir auch Ärger bekommen. 😁

4 hours ago, Friese60 said:

Ich weiß das man Katzen wohl nicht so wie einen Hund erziehen kann, trotzdem kann man versuchen sie ein wenig zu erziehen. Das hat Mascha in meinen Augen nicht gemacht, sie dürfen an jedes essen schnüffeln u. teilweise lecken, dürfen über sämtlich koch Sachen springen usw. anschließend dann ins Bett. Da würden die Katzen mit mir auch Ärger bekommen. 😁

Well, since fucking is more important than her cats right now, the cat issue will soon be over.
Elvis will get his way, and Fasol the cat will resign itself to her fate and live out the rest of her cat's life in the box in the closet. Quickly write a saying on the wall and then everything will be fine....if only things were always that simple.