Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

Anybody know why RLC removed the video feed between  12:45 and 13:33?  I was skipping around Replay and found Masha sitting on the edge of her tub masterbating. I skipped to a few other RLC sites and came back to watch Masha.  GONE!  All that is left is Masha enjoying a water jet on her pussy prior to the masterbation. Eva and her boyfriend were just getting out of bed. It cannot be a power outage as I saw Masha masterbating during the removed time period.  ???? 

New Ginger , day of the returnees across Rome and Barcelona …I think Ginger is a good example that life outside of cameras can be beneficial , well done on taking care of herself and changing this drastically .. 

Well , I have to use ( AGAIN ) the quote 😂🤣 …Ginger on cameras again , “ only at Masha’s “ .. Piper , Taylor , Eva , Ginger ..Whose next ? 😊😊

• Like 1

Eva must be on her period. She gave her BF a BJ but again she just couldn't swallow it. She could never swallow Sam's either even though she could leave it in her mouth for quite some time while walking to the bathroom from their bedroom. I have a great video of her and Sam fucking right by the kitchen cam and then she goes down and he cums in her mouth. She cleans him up nicely and stands, looks at him for a while then goes to the bathroom and spits the cum in the sink. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, rado07 said:

Eva und ihr Freund haben eine neue große Pflanze mitgebracht. Es gab eine "Clivia-Miniata". Einige andere Pflanzen überleben die Pflege von Mascha nicht. 🪴

Eva immer noch in Rom ? sie sollte doch schon längst in Barcelona sein, mit ihrer tollen Ausbildung als Psychologin u. die armen Mädchen dort betreuen u. jeden Tag Sitzungen abhalten? Was ist da schiefgelaufen?

2 hours ago, Friese60 said:

Eva immer noch in Rom ? sie sollte doch schon längst in Barcelona sein, mit ihrer tollen Ausbildung als Psychologin u. die armen Mädchen dort betreuen u. jeden Tag Sitzungen abhalten? Was ist da schiefgelaufen?

So far it's just speculation, nothing more.
As far as I remember it was only said it was possible, ie. however, other possibilities are also conceivable.
So just wait and see how things develop