Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

However, as much as Masha says that she has been living alone for years, in reality it is very clear that she does not know how to be alone. Each month she fucks a different one guy because she's too scared that that relationship could turn into something serious. With Elvis it happened exactly like this, she left him because she is too afraid this relationship will become too serious and it could end badly. If I were a friend of hers, i advises her to talk to some psychologist because it is serious thing, she is scared of good feelings to the point of destroying a relationship because, according to her, "people treat me too well" and for her this is suspicious . She told Elvis that his parents treat her "too well and too kind".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

However, as much as Masha says that she has been living alone for years, in reality it is very clear that she does not know how to be alone. Each month she fucks a different one guy because she's too scared that that relationship could turn into something serious. With Elvis it happened exactly like this, she left him because she is too afraid this relationship will become too serious and it could end badly. If I were a friend of hers, i advises her to talk to some psychologist because it is serious thing, she is scared of good feelings to the point of destroying a relationship because, according to her, "people treat me too well" and for her this is suspicious . She told Elvis that his parents treat her "too well and too kind".

The relationship she had with Sasha still leaves traces even now because she thought she was in a serious relationship with him, and then it happened that Dasha came, that they decided together to make a trouple, couple with three people, but the problem is that Dasha and Sasha really fell in love with each other, and the flame with Masha died out
The fact that Dasha and Sasha got married some time later and that they still are, must also weigh on her reactions.

• Like 1

Just now, moos54 said:

they are fucking in the bathroom, so for the moment their relationship isn't over 😁

I guess that's what's called "goodbye fuck" 😆

Getting serious, Masha made it clear that their relationship is over. If she then changed her mind it seems strange to me because she was very convinced of her decision. The only one is that they remained friends with benefits but before Masha didn't even want to be friends with benefits with Elvis.

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Yep, Masha wants to leave Elvis permanently.

If she wants to leave him, all she has to tell him is GTFO and never come back.  :biggrin:

All he does is show up for something to eat, fuck and abuse the cats.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

I guess that's what's called "goodbye fuck" 😆

Getting serious, Masha made it clear that their relationship is over. If she then changed her mind it seems strange to me because she was very convinced of her decision. The only one is that they remained friends with benefits but before Masha didn't even want to be friends with benefits with Elvis.

they fuck again in the bedroom 

"over" isn't a word they understand correctly 😁

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

She had a relationship and fucking blew it by allowing others into their sexual relationships. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

they fuck again in the bedroom 

"over" isn't a word they understand correctly 😁

I don't know, they spoke in Italian so I translated what I heard between them (and I can't be wrong since I'm Italian). If they then "solved" the matter later that discussion or if Masha changed her mind I don't know. The interesting thing is that Elvis cares about Masha. Certainly more than Masha with him.

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

I don't know, they spoke in Italian so I translated what I heard between them (and I can't be wrong since I'm Italian). If they then "solved" the matter later that discussion or if Masha changed her mind I don't know. The interesting thing is that Elvis cares about Masha. Certainly more than Masha with him.

I put no doubt in your words, it's more in their behavior that I have doubts 😁

• Haha 1