Leora - Home Activities (2022) #40

55 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

This might be the wrong place if it is i apologize.

ok there was a couple things that  made me be concerned about leora.

1. while watching a couple videos earlier i noticed she was sitting On the table while eating instead of sitting in a chair which i find odd. i always sit in a chair and eat At the table not on it.                                                                                                                                  2. she was in the bathroom taking a shower,then she got out of the tub proceeded to dry off then put the towel around her, mop up the water on the floor, sound's normal, but then she turned around bent over the tub and washed her hair standing outside the tub.  Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV  do you not wash your hair before you get out of the tub and dry off?  

Next time you play card's sweetheart bring a Full deck.

On #2, I've known a few young gals who do that.  They bathe, wash their hair, rinse, step out of the tub, wrap a towel around themselves, then go back and kneel over the tub - either to re-rinse their hair or put on conditioner (and rinse).

What's odd of her behavior today is she's doing a thorough cleaning, which means something is bothering her.  This is the 3rd cleaning I know of this week (and today's is as meticulous as I've seen).

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Exactly what i was thinking. If this source is so good, then he would already know the situation and what has been said for several months about all this. No questions would be needed. Even the last 2 days have been interesting, haven't they G?

Oh and she didn't say 'i love you' on that call the other day, she said 'i'll meet you'.

✔️

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Exactly what i was thinking. If this source is so good, then he would already know the situation and what has been said for several months about all this. No questions would be needed. Even the last 2 days have been interesting, haven't they G?

Oh and she didn't say 'i love you' on that call the other day, she said 'i'll meet you'.

Good to see you on Slip and G-H to sort them issues out Thanks

• Upvote 3