B1 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March)

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

That is why I said I also don't like the fake part of all this (in RLC in general). It could all be more natural, like those two are showing (and I believe they will still show even more on cams)

As long as they stay far away from the shows during the gatherings, I totally agree with you.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Don't tell him what he can and can't do Moos, that's none of your fucking business.  It's my opinion and that's what forum's are for.  You keep throwing this friends bullshit into your comments which, quite frankly, makes you look like a damn fool.  They are more coworkers than they are friends any day of the week!

Don't talk about what you don't know, you don't know what the participants do when they are not present in the apartments, and I can tell you that you are seriously mistaken about them
I just think it's a waste of time and energy to try to argue with you because you have medieval principles and you still don't want to evolve in the world of the 21st century.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No, what would be nice is if they went out and met/made new friends and brought them back to their apartment.  There is nothing nice about them going to a different apartment and hanging out with girls you've seen forever and are their coworkers.  This to me is why RLC is so fake!!

As moos stated, they can still socialize and have fun with other participants without having to be fake and go out, while sill showing themselves on cams. And that's what RLC is (or should be) about

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

BULLSHIT....you are so ridiculous in your views.  You are forever taking up for the tenants no matter what they do and that's just as fake as the tenants are in my opinion.

That's your problem, you don't look beyond appearances, in fact whatever people can do, you will always find something to criticize because you are only here for that, it's your ONLY purpose in life, and I find it heartbreaking, especially for the members of the forum who suffer your words every day

Unlike you, I always look at it with a positive side because whatever the participants can do, there is always something interesting that comes out of it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, costa049 said:

As moos stated, they can still socialize and have fun with other participants without having to be fake and go out, while sill showing themselves on cams. And that's what RLC is (or should be) about

Let's just agree to disagree, this is gong nowhere!

• Upvote 1