Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

Noldus

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

because for you when there are ups and downs in a couple life it is necessarily sexual? I ask because there are also many other subjects that a couple can talk about, like doing outdoor activities together or having plans for the future, having ambition, ect...

but maybe your only concern in your relationship is sex 😁 what a mess!

At present I am not in a relationship, so yes sex is not an only concern when in a "relationship" and therefore at present not a mess. I do have enjoyable sexual intercourse in the right situation. 

I enjoy reading the forum and the various views that it brings. However, neither am I living in a FWB relationship or dating, hiding, and screwing a married woman. Thank you 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, yelt said:

Although possibly mentioned previously, if this is real love and they continue to challenge others with pretending to be just friend, why not sacrifice the now, leave Alberto, leave Bogdan and commit to that "real love"?

You have asked this before and others have as well.   You seem to define "real love" in terms of monogamy.  I do not view it that way.  With all the attention these days on LGBTQ+, I think bisexuality is the least understood.  I think Martina wants a monogamous relationship with a man.  I think she hopes that is Alberto.  But she also wants to have bisexual relationships with women who she is close to, who she feels a love for.  These really are polyamorous relationships depending on how you perceive the depth of Martina's love to other women. If Martina was doing these fake shows all the time as well as fucking Alberto, I don't think there would be half as many posts as we have posted here since the beginning of Nelly/Martina.   So yes while I think there is a deep loving relationship between Martina and Nelly, it is not enough for her to bail on Alberto and become a lesbian.  She is very sexually adventurous which we all love (at least I do) and few cast members measure up to this (Masha and Fiora are the first to come to mind).

Again I sound like a sex therapist or something and I do not mean to.  I said bisexuality to me is the least understood relative to monogamy and polygamy.  So I am open to all other ideas on this.  But to me, my explanation above is why Martina doesn't bail on Alberto.  If she bails on Alberto, it will be to find another man.  In this vein, keep her the hell away for Matvei!!  🙂

The same is true for Nelly and Bogdan.  Nelly does not want to bail on Bogdan.  She wants to have bisexual lovers.

• Upvote 2

they are out with the dog ?

If so, like the last time, they will smoke and comeback stone.

The libido of Martina, in that situation, explodes.

And we are friday night......

Let cross our fingers, maybe there will be a lot and a lot of action !!!!!!

We are waiting for a good show on RLC, do you ?

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You have asked this before and others have as well.   You seem to define "real love" in terms of monogamy.  I do not view it that way.  With all the attention these days on LGBTQ+, I think bisexuality is the least understood.  I think Martina wants a monogamous relationship with a man.  I think she hopes that is Alberto.  But she also wants to have bisexual relationships with women who she is close to, who she feels a love for.  These really are polyamorous relationships depending on how you perceive the depth of Martina's love to other women. If Martina was doing these fake shows all the time as well as fucking Alberto, I don't think there would be half as many posts as we have posted here since the beginning of Nelly/Martina.   So yes while I think there is a deep loving relationship between Martina and Nelly, it is not enough for her to bail on Alberto and become a lesbian.  She is very sexually adventurous which we all love (at least I do) and few cast members measure up to this (Masha and Fiora are the first to come to mind).

Again I sound like a sex therapist or something and I do not mean to.  I said bisexuality to me is the least understood relative to monogamy and polygamy.  So I am open to all other ideas on this.  But to me, my explanation above is why Martina doesn't bail on Alberto.  If she bails on Alberto, it will be to find another man.  In this vein, keep her the hell away for Matvei!!  🙂

The same is true for Nelly and Bogdan.  Nelly does not want to bail on Bogdan.  She wants to have bisexual lovers.

at the end....they all want everything at full speed LOL

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Not only is bisexuality misunderstood by most people...most people don't even know much about sexuality in general...including that of their own sex partners. The traditional narrative is to define everything and everyone in a binary fashion...either this or that. It is the ultimate display of ignorance when people ignore the broad spectrum of human sexual responses.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Weather is heating up in Barca so time for Martina to trim up the nape and be cool when making love.

Alberto is a saint.

I think that when Martina is out and about, that she pulls her hair up in a bun on the top of her head and sports the nape trim. I bet she pulls a lot of pussy with that look just as the club is closing down in the morning.

Sorry for this German comments, an English version will be added.

Seit Monaten finden hier interessante Diskussionen über das seltsame Zusammenleben von Martina und Albert statt. Allerding basiert sehr vieles im Forum auf Annahmen, Vermutungen, Spekulationen und Wunschdenken.

Ohne Zweifel ist Martina eine ganz besondere Frau, die viele von uns (auch mich) verzaubert. Das führt aber dazu, dass viele - die vielleicht brutale - Wahrheit nicht hören wollen.

Der herrliche Song „The Look” von Roxette passt auf Martina als wäre er für sie geschrieben. Sie hat es…. Etwas ganz Besonderes. Sie verzaubert viele von uns, aber besonders Alberto. The Look: „Sie ist ein junges Biest, War nie ein Drückeberger, So lecker wie ein Regentropfen, Sie hat das Aussehen, Und sie singt, Na na na na na“.

Um etwas mehr über die vielen sonderbare Dinge zwischen den beiden zu verstehen, sollte man vielleicht etwas in die Vergangenheit zurückschauen.

Der Einzug bei RLC: von Martina & Alberto war am 15. April 2017.

Die Frage wurde schon mehrfach gestellt: Wie kamen die beiden zu RLC?

Ist RLC in Spanien im Internet frei verfügbar? Wenn ja, wie konnten die beiden das verantworten? Freunde und Bekannte konnten und können den beiden beim Ficken zusehen.

Welche Ausbildung hat Martina, welche hat Alberto?

Was bezahlt RLC außer der Miete für die Wohnung? (Strom. Wasser, Heizung, weitere Nebenkosten?). Was „verdienen“ die Mieter von RLC pro Monat?

Momentan ist weder Martina noch Albert berufstätig, wovon leben sie (Essen, Getränke, Auto, usw.)? Kann es sein, dass Martina schon länger und auch jetzt eine andere gute Einnahmequelle hat, z.B. Männer, die sie gut bezahlen?

Alberto ist Martina in den meisten Belangen hoffnungslos unterlegen und er weiß das. Sie kann tun und lassen was sie will. Aus einem Gespräch geht das hervor: Quelle: 6/5/2021, 12:48 AM, emnv 

Hintergrund: Alberto hat in einem seltsamen Franchis-Geschäft 90 000 € Schulden gemacht. Martina hat ihm das Geld dann geliehen.

Auszug:

A: Schämst du dich, mit mir zusammen zu sein?

M: Nein, was mir peinlich ist, ist, dass du seit 4 Jahren ein Ni-Ni (umgangssprachlicher Ausdruck für „weder studieren noch arbeiten“) bist und ich nicht mit einem Ni-Ni zusammen sein möchte. Es tut mir leid, es dir gesagt zu haben, aber es ist die Wahrheit und ich sage es dir lieber noch einmal direkt.

A: Aber ich weiß nicht, was ich mit dieser Scheiße des Lebens anfangen soll, ich weiß nicht, was ich mit diesen 90000 € machen soll, und du fickst rum. Ja, ich gebe dir das Geld vor Ende des Jahres zurück…..

Woher hat eine junge Frau - noch keine 25 Jahre alt - gerade mal 90000 €?

Wenn die beiden sich trennen würden, was wäre dann mit seinen Schulden?

Und das wäre eine Erklärung warum Alberto im Wohnzimmer sitzt während Martina mit Nelly im Schlafzimmer ficken ohne Ende. Er ist verloren ohne sie.

Dann zu Nelly: Es ist offensichtlich, dass Martina und Nelly sich tief verliebt haben. Ich habe die vorhandenen Videos mehrfach genau angeschaut. Nie zuvor habe ich so heiße und realistische Lesben-Szenen gesehen. Sowohl Martina als Nelly waren gleichermaßen geil und konnten kaum die Hände von der Pussy der anderen lassen. Aber es war eben nicht nur Sex, sondern tiefe Gefühle zwischen den beiden wurden deutlich.

Für Martina waren die Eindrücke bei den Besuchen in der Russen-Villa wohl wie das Eintauchen in eine andere Welt. Am Anfang war sie verlegen und zurückhaltend. Megan und Nelly waren nicht die einzigen die Martina bewundert angeschaut haben.

Allerdings frage ich mich immer wieder, warum Martina gleich zu Beginn bei Megan in ihrem Zimmer war. Beide waren nackt und haben erotisch miteinander getanzt. Warum war Martina so schnell nackt und lag im Bett mit Megan?

Eine weitere Szene: Martina, Nelly und Megan waren gemeinsam in der Badewanne. Die Spannungen zwischen Martina und Nelly waren offensichtlich, obwohl das Megan überspielt hat. Nelly war mal wieder betrunken und hat Martina ihre Pussy direkt vor ihr Gesicht gehalten. Martina hat das alles aber offensichtlich Spaß gemacht.

Noch eine kuriose Szene:

Grillparty im Garten der Villa. Großer Gartentisch. Sitzordnung linke Seite vom Tisch:
Megan, dann Martina links von ihr in der Mitte und dann Nelly. Auf der gegenüberliegende Kopfseite: Alberto und Bogdan.

Meiner Meinung nach hat Martina ganz neue Erfahrungen gemacht und ist sich des kümmerlichen und langweiligen Lebens mit Alberto bewusst geworden.

Alberto behandelt Martina seit Jahre sehr seltsam. Wie oft hat er ejakuliert, ist aufgestanden und hat Martina einfach liegen lassen.

Ein weiters Beispiel:
Die beiden haben einen Riesen-Dildo gekauft. Eines Morgens hat Martina den Dildo in den Mund genommen. Alberto hat kaum darauf reagiert. Dann hat sie sich auf den Bauch gelegt und den Dildo auf ihren Hintern gelegt, als eindeutige Einladung für Alberto. Der hat dann tatsächlich angefangen ihr den Dildo von hinten in ihre Pussy zu schieben. Martina wurde richtig geil und hat es sehr genossen. Er hat sie mit dem großen Dildo heftig gefickt und sie hat so stark gestöhnt, wie ich es seither nicht mehr gehört habe.
Dann fing Alberto plötzlich an sich nebenher anzuziehen und ist dann mit den Hunden raus gegangen. Martina lag auf dem Bauch, den großen Dildo in der Pussy und war wohl sichtlich frustriert. Sie hat dann versucht sich mit den Dildo selbst zu ficken, war aber nicht mehr in der Stimmung. Sie ging dann unter die Decke und hat es sich mit den Fingern gemacht.

Kurze Zeit später wiederholte sich das Ganze in ähnlicher Form noch einmal.

Ist so etwas nicht pervers? Er lässt die Frau in diesem Zustand liegen um spazieren zu gehen?

PS. Beide Videos sind noch im Internet verfügbar. Titel: Martina her first big dildo

Auch wenn es so aussieht als würden sich die beiden wieder vertragen, ich glaube die Gräben die aufgerissen wurden, sind so tief und können nicht mehr zugeschüttet werde. Wir werden sehen wie es weitergeht…..

Please excuse my bad English

Interesting discussions about Martina and Albert's strange coexistence have been going on here for months. However, a lot of things in the forum are based on assumptions, speculation and wishful thinking.

Without a doubt, Martina is a very special woman who impresses many of us (including me). But this means that many do not want to hear the truth.

Roxette's gorgeous song "The Look" fits to Martina like it was written for her. She has it, she is special. She enchants many of us, but especially Alberto. The Look: “She's a juvenile scam, Never was a quitter, Tasty like a raindrop, She's got the look, And she sings, Na na na na na".

To understand a little more about the strange things between the two, you might want to look back into the past.

Martina & Alberto moved into RLC on April 15, 2017.

The question has been asked several times: How did the two come to RLC?

Is RLC in Spain freely available on the internet? If so, how could the two take responsibility? Friends and acquaintances could and can watch the two fuck.

What education does Martina have, what does Alberto have?

What does RLC pay for the apartment apart from the rent? (Electricity, water, heating, additional costs?). What do RLC tenants "earn" per month?

At the moment neither Martina nor Albert is working, what do they live on (food, drinks, car, etc.)? Is it possible that Martina has had another good source of income for some time now, e.g. men who pay her well?

Alberto is hopelessly inferior to Martina in most respects and he knows that. She can do whatever she wants. This is what emerges from a conversation: Source: 6/5/2021, 12:48 AM, emnv

Background: Alberto owes €90,000 in a strange franchise business. Martina then lent him the money.

Abstract:

A: Are you ashamed to be with me?

M: No, what embarrasses me is that you have been a ni-ni (colloquial expression for "neither study-nor work") for 4 years, and I don't want to be with a ni-ni. I feel bad for telling you, but it is the truth and I prefer to say it once more directly to you.

A: But I don't know what to do with this shit of life, I don't know what to do with those  90000€, and you are fucking around. Yes, I'm going to give you the money back before the end of the year.

Where does a young woman - not yet 25 years old - get just €90,000?

If the two split up, what about his debts?

And that could be an explanation why Alberto sits in the living room while Martina and Nelly fuck in the bedroom without end. He's lost without her.

Then to Nelly: It is obvious that Martina and Nelly have fallen deeply in love. I've watched the available videos several times. I've never seen such realistic and hot lesbian scenes before. Both Martina and Nelly were equally horny and could hardly keep their hands off each other's pussy. But it wasn't just sex, deep feelings between the two became clear.

For Martina, the impressions of the visits to the Russian villa were probably like diving into another world. At first, she was embarrassed and reserved. Megan and Nelly weren't the only ones who admired Martina.

However, I keep asking myself why Martina was in Megan's room right from the start. Both were naked and danced erotically with each other. Why was Martina so quick to get naked and lay in bed with Megan?

Another scene: Martina, Nelly and Megan were in the bathtub together. Tensions between Martina and Nelly were evident, although Megan covered that up. Nelly was drunk again and held her pussy right in front of Martina's face. Martina obviously enjoyed it all.

Another strange scene:
Barbecue party in the garden of the villa. Large garden table. Seating arrangement on the left side of the table:

Megan, then Martina to her left in the middle, and then Nelly. On the opposite side of the table: Alberto and Bogdan.

In my opinion, Martina has had completely new experiences and has become aware of the miserable and boring life with Alberto.

Alberto has been treating Martina very strangely for years. How often did he ejaculate, got up and just left Martina lying around?

Another example:

The two have bought a giant dildo. One morning Martina put the dildo in her mouth. Alberto hardly reacted to it. Then she lay on her stomach and put the dildo on her butt, as a clear invitation for Alberto. He actually started pushing the dildo into her pussy from behind. Martina got really horny and enjoyed it very much. He fucked her hard with the big dildo and she moaned like I haven't heard since. Then Alberto suddenly started dressing next to him and then went outside with the dogs. Martina lay on her stomach with the big dildo in her pussy and was clearly frustrated. She then tried to fuck herself with the dildo but wasn't in the mood anymore. She then went under the covers and did it with her fingers.

A short time later, the whole thing was repeated again in a similar form.

Isn't that perverted? He leaves the woman in this condition to go for a walk?

Note: Both videos are still available online. Title: Martina her first big dildo

Even if it looks as if the two would get along again, I think the rifts that were torn are so deep and can no longer be filled up. We will see how it goes on…..
  • Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

Please excuse my bad English

Interesting discussions about Martina and Albert's strange coexistence have been going on here for months. However, a lot of things in the forum are based on assumptions, speculation and wishful thinking.

Without a doubt, Martina is a very special woman who impresses many of us (including me). But this means that many do not want to hear the truth.

Roxette's gorgeous song "The Look" fits to Martina like it was written for her. She has it, she is special. She enchants many of us, but especially Alberto. The Look: “She's a juvenile scam, Never was a quitter, Tasty like a raindrop, She's got the look, And she sings, Na na na na na".

To understand a little more about the strange things between the two, you might want to look back into the past.

Martina & Alberto moved into RLC on April 15, 2017.

The question has been asked several times: How did the two come to RLC?

Is RLC in Spain freely available on the internet? If so, how could the two take responsibility? Friends and acquaintances could and can watch the two fuck.

What education does Martina have, what does Alberto have?

What does RLC pay for the apartment apart from the rent? (Electricity, water, heating, additional costs?). What do RLC tenants "earn" per month?

At the moment neither Martina nor Albert is working, what do they live on (food, drinks, car, etc.)? Is it possible that Martina has had another good source of income for some time now, e.g. men who pay her well?

Alberto is hopelessly inferior to Martina in most respects and he knows that. She can do whatever she wants. This is what emerges from a conversation: Source: 6/5/2021, 12:48 AM, emnv

Background: Alberto owes €90,000 in a strange franchise business. Martina then lent him the money.

Abstract:

A: Are you ashamed to be with me?

M: No, what embarrasses me is that you have been a ni-ni (colloquial expression for "neither study-nor work") for 4 years, and I don't want to be with a ni-ni. I feel bad for telling you, but it is the truth and I prefer to say it once more directly to you.

A: But I don't know what to do with this shit of life, I don't know what to do with those  90000€, and you are fucking around. Yes, I'm going to give you the money back before the end of the year.

Where does a young woman - not yet 25 years old - get just €90,000?

If the two split up, what about his debts?

And that could be an explanation why Alberto sits in the living room while Martina and Nelly fuck in the bedroom without end. He's lost without her.

Then to Nelly: It is obvious that Martina and Nelly have fallen deeply in love. I've watched the available videos several times. I've never seen such realistic and hot lesbian scenes before. Both Martina and Nelly were equally horny and could hardly keep their hands off each other's pussy. But it wasn't just sex, deep feelings between the two became clear.

For Martina, the impressions of the visits to the Russian villa were probably like diving into another world. At first, she was embarrassed and reserved. Megan and Nelly weren't the only ones who admired Martina.

However, I keep asking myself why Martina was in Megan's room right from the start. Both were naked and danced erotically with each other. Why was Martina so quick to get naked and lay in bed with Megan?

Another scene: Martina, Nelly and Megan were in the bathtub together. Tensions between Martina and Nelly were evident, although Megan covered that up. Nelly was drunk again and held her pussy right in front of Martina's face. Martina obviously enjoyed it all.

Another strange scene:
Barbecue party in the garden of the villa. Large garden table. Seating arrangement on the left side of the table:

Megan, then Martina to her left in the middle, and then Nelly. On the opposite side of the table: Alberto and Bogdan.

In my opinion, Martina has had completely new experiences and has become aware of the miserable and boring life with Alberto.

Alberto has been treating Martina very strangely for years. How often did he ejaculate, got up and just left Martina lying around?

Another example:

The two have bought a giant dildo. One morning Martina put the dildo in her mouth. Alberto hardly reacted to it. Then she lay on her stomach and put the dildo on her butt, as a clear invitation for Alberto. He actually started pushing the dildo into her pussy from behind. Martina got really horny and enjoyed it very much. He fucked her hard with the big dildo and she moaned like I haven't heard since. Then Alberto suddenly started dressing next to him and then went outside with the dogs. Martina lay on her stomach with the big dildo in her pussy and was clearly frustrated. She then tried to fuck herself with the dildo but wasn't in the mood anymore. She then went under the covers and did it with her fingers.

A short time later, the whole thing was repeated again in a similar form.

Isn't that perverted? He leaves the woman in this condition to go for a walk?

Note: Both videos are still available online. Title: Martina her first big dildo

Even if it looks as if the two would get along again, I think the rifts that were torn are so deep and can no longer be filled up. We will see how it goes on…..

In order for you to make a point you remember one dildo fuck video.  You ignore the 100 plus videos of Martina getting well fucked by Alberto,  Perhaps you are a bit one sided and biased.

3 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Sorry for this German comments, an English version will be added.

Seit Monaten finden hier interessante Diskussionen über das seltsame Zusammenleben von Martina und Albert statt. Allerding basiert sehr vieles im Forum auf Annahmen, Vermutungen, Spekulationen und Wunschdenken.

Ohne Zweifel ist Martina eine ganz besondere Frau, die viele von uns (auch mich) verzaubert. Das führt aber dazu, dass viele - die vielleicht brutale - Wahrheit nicht hören wollen.

Der herrliche Song „The Look” von Roxette passt auf Martina als wäre er für sie geschrieben. Sie hat es…. Etwas ganz Besonderes. Sie verzaubert viele von uns, aber besonders Alberto. The Look: „Sie ist ein junges Biest, War nie ein Drückeberger, So lecker wie ein Regentropfen, Sie hat das Aussehen, Und sie singt, Na na na na na“.

Um etwas mehr über die vielen sonderbare Dinge zwischen den beiden zu verstehen, sollte man vielleicht etwas in die Vergangenheit zurückschauen.

Der Einzug bei RLC: von Martina & Alberto war am 15. April 2017.

Die Frage wurde schon mehrfach gestellt: Wie kamen die beiden zu RLC?

Ist RLC in Spanien im Internet frei verfügbar? Wenn ja, wie konnten die beiden das verantworten? Freunde und Bekannte konnten und können den beiden beim Ficken zusehen.

Welche Ausbildung hat Martina, welche hat Alberto?

Was bezahlt RLC außer der Miete für die Wohnung? (Strom. Wasser, Heizung, weitere Nebenkosten?). Was „verdienen“ die Mieter von RLC pro Monat?

Momentan ist weder Martina noch Albert berufstätig, wovon leben sie (Essen, Getränke, Auto, usw.)? Kann es sein, dass Martina schon länger und auch jetzt eine andere gute Einnahmequelle hat, z.B. Männer, die sie gut bezahlen?

Alberto ist Martina in den meisten Belangen hoffnungslos unterlegen und er weiß das. Sie kann tun und lassen was sie will. Aus einem Gespräch geht das hervor: Quelle: 6/5/2021, 12:48 AM, emnv 

Hintergrund: Alberto hat in einem seltsamen Franchis-Geschäft 90 000 € Schulden gemacht. Martina hat ihm das Geld dann geliehen.

Auszug:

A: Schämst du dich, mit mir zusammen zu sein?

M: Nein, was mir peinlich ist, ist, dass du seit 4 Jahren ein Ni-Ni (umgangssprachlicher Ausdruck für „weder studieren noch arbeiten“) bist und ich nicht mit einem Ni-Ni zusammen sein möchte. Es tut mir leid, es dir gesagt zu haben, aber es ist die Wahrheit und ich sage es dir lieber noch einmal direkt.

A: Aber ich weiß nicht, was ich mit dieser Scheiße des Lebens anfangen soll, ich weiß nicht, was ich mit diesen 90000 € machen soll, und du fickst rum. Ja, ich gebe dir das Geld vor Ende des Jahres zurück…..

Woher hat eine junge Frau - noch keine 25 Jahre alt - gerade mal 90000 €?

Wenn die beiden sich trennen würden, was wäre dann mit seinen Schulden?

Und das wäre eine Erklärung warum Alberto im Wohnzimmer sitzt während Martina mit Nelly im Schlafzimmer ficken ohne Ende. Er ist verloren ohne sie.

Dann zu Nelly: Es ist offensichtlich, dass Martina und Nelly sich tief verliebt haben. Ich habe die vorhandenen Videos mehrfach genau angeschaut. Nie zuvor habe ich so heiße und realistische Lesben-Szenen gesehen. Sowohl Martina als Nelly waren gleichermaßen geil und konnten kaum die Hände von der Pussy der anderen lassen. Aber es war eben nicht nur Sex, sondern tiefe Gefühle zwischen den beiden wurden deutlich.

Für Martina waren die Eindrücke bei den Besuchen in der Russen-Villa wohl wie das Eintauchen in eine andere Welt. Am Anfang war sie verlegen und zurückhaltend. Megan und Nelly waren nicht die einzigen die Martina bewundert angeschaut haben.

Allerdings frage ich mich immer wieder, warum Martina gleich zu Beginn bei Megan in ihrem Zimmer war. Beide waren nackt und haben erotisch miteinander getanzt. Warum war Martina so schnell nackt und lag im Bett mit Megan?

Eine weitere Szene: Martina, Nelly und Megan waren gemeinsam in der Badewanne. Die Spannungen zwischen Martina und Nelly waren offensichtlich, obwohl das Megan überspielt hat. Nelly war mal wieder betrunken und hat Martina ihre Pussy direkt vor ihr Gesicht gehalten. Martina hat das alles aber offensichtlich Spaß gemacht.

Noch eine kuriose Szene:

Grillparty im Garten der Villa. Großer Gartentisch. Sitzordnung linke Seite vom Tisch:
Megan, dann Martina links von ihr in der Mitte und dann Nelly. Auf der gegenüberliegende Kopfseite: Alberto und Bogdan.

Meiner Meinung nach hat Martina ganz neue Erfahrungen gemacht und ist sich des kümmerlichen und langweiligen Lebens mit Alberto bewusst geworden.

Alberto behandelt Martina seit Jahre sehr seltsam. Wie oft hat er ejakuliert, ist aufgestanden und hat Martina einfach liegen lassen.

Ein weiters Beispiel:
Die beiden haben einen Riesen-Dildo gekauft. Eines Morgens hat Martina den Dildo in den Mund genommen. Alberto hat kaum darauf reagiert. Dann hat sie sich auf den Bauch gelegt und den Dildo auf ihren Hintern gelegt, als eindeutige Einladung für Alberto. Der hat dann tatsächlich angefangen ihr den Dildo von hinten in ihre Pussy zu schieben. Martina wurde richtig geil und hat es sehr genossen. Er hat sie mit dem großen Dildo heftig gefickt und sie hat so stark gestöhnt, wie ich es seither nicht mehr gehört habe.
Dann fing Alberto plötzlich an sich nebenher anzuziehen und ist dann mit den Hunden raus gegangen. Martina lag auf dem Bauch, den großen Dildo in der Pussy und war wohl sichtlich frustriert. Sie hat dann versucht sich mit den Dildo selbst zu ficken, war aber nicht mehr in der Stimmung. Sie ging dann unter die Decke und hat es sich mit den Fingern gemacht.

Kurze Zeit später wiederholte sich das Ganze in ähnlicher Form noch einmal.

Ist so etwas nicht pervers? Er lässt die Frau in diesem Zustand liegen um spazieren zu gehen?

PS. Beide Videos sind noch im Internet verfügbar. Titel: Martina her first big dildo

Auch wenn es so aussieht als würden sich die beiden wieder vertragen, ich glaube die Gräben die aufgerissen wurden, sind so tief und können nicht mehr zugeschüttet werde. Wir werden sehen wie es weitergeht…..

You got my vote. Like your summaries

the cut: Nelly will be very happy and Martina has the same hair color as Nelly.....

Hope they have good time together when they will meet again in a few hours....

P.S. this time, bottom less and other day topless, what do you prefer ?

• Sad 1