Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

Noldus

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

This may be a first ... but I see Martina sleeping on the sofa and no sign of Alberto.  Anyone confirm?

Maybe this is a special night where Alberto goes out and gets laid and has a threesome and comes home in the morning and tells Martina all about it.

Wow this is an episode of "The Twilight Zone !!!!" LOL that great !!!! 

I can wait to see Alberto is going to explain to Martina that he went to the sauna with the bike gang and they drank a lot and they had a lot of fun, and he doesn't know why but he has pain between his 2 legs

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Of course I was being sarcastic.  But it seemed like it was a long dog walk.  Which is what aroused my suspicion. 

Yes a long walk and he met Nelly near a parking lot and they talk and they both fell down and Nelly make Alberto drink and show him what she did to Martina. He came 3 times in a row in 5 minutes.

Yes another episode of the "The Twilight Zone" LOL

P.S. Only Taco know what happen...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Yes a long walk and he met Nelly near a parking lot and they talk and they both fell down and Nelly make Alberto drink and show him what she did to Martina. He came 3 times in a row in 5 minutes.

Yes another episode of the "The Twilight Zone" LOL

P.S. Only Taco know what happen...

Hi Girls

I wish you would be a little more creative.  You are losing your touch.  You will have to try harder.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/2/2022 at 4:37 PM, JenniferMom said:

My point Philo relative to Nelly relates to the "horse is out of the barn".  Yes Nelly had some lesbian sex on cam as part of her work for RLC.  I don't recall anyone saying these were intense relationships.  In fact, with Masha, she was timid/shy.  I think Bogdan is ok with this.  What Bogdan feels threatened by is Nelly's *love* for Martina which is NOT what happened with Nelly's other lesbian encounters.  That's the point, he actually encouraged Nelly and Martina because he thought it would be like Nelly and Masha and others in Russia.  This turned out to be much more and hence is is not easy to put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Good Points as always. Do we know Bogdan feels threatened by the "love" Nelly pretends to have for Miss Martina? I say “pretend” because she is older, more experienced and can impose the blind love over routine Miss Martina. Married or not could it also be that Bogdan is orchestrating the entire relationship between Ms Nelly and Miss Martina?  Orchestrating would maintain his knowledge of what is ensuing between his wife and wife’s girlfriend. It could also be Miss Martina and Ms Nelly spend time at one of the other vacant apartments and he is not fully cognizant.  

While we do not have evidence; Miss Martina could be visiting with Ms Nelly almost every day for hours, perhaps before school, after school and weekends. I recently saw pictures where Miss Martina has lightened her hair similar to Ms Nelly, wears gloves (just one of the gifts) given to her by Ms Nelly. Ms Nelly appears to have a lot of influence over Miss Martina, and it is conceivable she can tell Miss Martina what to do? Perhaps girlfriend stuff? 

Miss Martina is under an enormous amount of stress attempting to keep it all together; balancing Alberto (stop planning and get a short-term job), Nelly, and Bogdan, school. Will she get so involved she gives up school? I hope not!! People can change but for what Ms Nelly has already done and shown, she is not worth it! 

Will Bogdan decide he wants kids? Will it be with Ms Nelly?  

Does Miss Martina now have two apartments to travel between and make peace. 

When learning about the news of her father, I am wondering why Miss Martina did not visit with her father? Anyone know? While she can take a day and visit and be with Ms Nelly, why not with her father? Is it a sign of Ms Nelly’s influence to divert the importance of family? 

Just recently, I visited with an elderly lady, she is almost 95 years old and goes diving for clam every day. We were laughing and joking but respectfully, and in the conversation, she stated to me the “devil” loves those that do wrong and describes them as their favorite. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, yelt said:

Do we know Bogdan feels threatened by the "love" Nelly pretends to have for Miss Martina? I say “pretend” because she is older, more experienced and can impose the blind love over routine Miss Martina.

Everything is a speculation of course.  Yes maybe Nelly is pretending all of this.   But really?   I don't think so.

Of course love is defined in the eyes of the beholder.  Younger people sometimes have "puppy love" that  is not real.  Your point is that Nelly is older so she must understand "puppy love" and hence she must be pretending.  Nelly maybe older in years on the planet but she is not older emotionally or perhaps even mentally.  We all know she struggles.  I believe her love for Martina is very real, even if misguided and inappropriate.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, yelt said:

When learning about the news of her father, I am wondering why Miss Martina did not visit with her father? Anyone know? While she can take a day and visit and be with Ms Nelly, why not with her father? Is it a sign of Ms Nelly’s influence to divert the importance of family? 

If her father is in Valencia with the rest of the family that's about a 350km one way trip.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, yelt said:

Ms Nelly appears to have a lot of influence over Miss Martina, and it is conceivable she can tell Miss Martina what to do?

I don't think so.. Ms. Martina is her own woman and she'll not be ordered around by anyone.. If Ms. Nelly starts that then Ms. Martina will tell her to get lost....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

IDK about all that. What I do think is; they should get rid of the single bathroom cam across from the kitchen. It's worthless anyhow, and make it a portable POV cam. ya know to boost subscriptions.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, backrat said:

IDK about all that. What I do think is; they should get rid of the single bathroom cam across from the kitchen. It's worthless anyhow, and make it a portable POV cam. ya know to boost subscriptions.

That would be a good cam if they ever used that tub... But they don't.. They do need a cam on the balcony and on the table and another cam or two in the guest room.

• Upvote 3

The only time that I have ever seen RLC do an apartment or camera upgrade it was when the tenants requested/demanded it. Sometimes those demands seemed to come from forum member complaints.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tle said:

That would be a good cam if they ever used that tub... But they don't.. They do need a cam on the balcony and on the table and another cam or two in the guest room.

For the 2 of you, good observer, I approve 100  %

p.s. and one on the fish thank also, we never know....sometime there no action so it could be like on a special channel on tv where you see beach etc 24/24

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1