I don’t know If anyone has observed  better but I think since they moved in the villa , Harley and Fiora haven’t even interacted once for sure worth Lorraine and possible with Holly and Tweety .It is clear in my opinion that this will be a difficult coexistence , it will automatically ruin any thoughts that Harley or Fiora can invite any of the boys or girls they have introduced to us . 

It is a pity again for all this behavior that RLC keeps on showing to Harley , a “ victim “ of the decisions without actually being the one who has done anything  wrong .Nevertheless , even if she’s pissed off or disappointed or whatever , she manages to keep all the emotions inside her and be a respectful tenant . 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, poncherello said:

Non capisco Holly, stasera, 10 minuti fa, ha rifiutato un approccio da parte di Titti. Un giorno dovrà spiegarci cosa succede perché Titti ha bisogno di sentirsi importante, cresciuto

💰 💰 💰

Beautiful Harley. You look good even when wearing a towel on your head. Now when a guy fucks you get in the missionary position like you just were and masturbate while he fucks you and have an even more intense orgasm that you deserve. Just ask him to pump for 7 minutes as that is what it took you just now. 

• Haha 2

It’s been a LOOOOOOONG time and back from B1 days when X-Factor Harley was giving us the chance to watch one of the best at that time-  and for sure now - pussies we have the chance to witness .Fantastic ..Again , it is a SHAME the way RLC has handled the “ qualities “ and the way this girl has contributed to the RLC project .So obvious that she and Ulyana needed private rooms .

• Haha 2

Very happy and maximum respect to Fiora that she’s defying all odds and against all the privacy difficulties needing to share a bed , she seems determined to keep on living an as normal life as possible and inviting her lover in the villa . I didn’t expect it so fast but perhaps this shows also the strength of her character and that no  matter living with 7 other girls , she will try to live her life and enjoy the best way possible .Well done 😊

• Sad 3

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very happy and maximum respect to Fiora that she’s defying all odds and against all the privacy difficulties needing to share a bed , she seems determined to keep on living an as normal life as possible and inviting her lover in the villa . I didn’t expect it so fast but perhaps this shows also the strength of her character and that no  matter living with 7 other girls , she will try to live her life and enjoy the best way possible .Well done 😊

or the fact that she doesnt give a shit about the others

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Felicissima e nel massimo rispetto per Fiora che sta sfidando ogni previsione e contro tutte le difficoltà di privacy necessarie per condividere un letto, sembra determinata a continuare a vivere una vita il più normale possibile e ad invitare il suo amante nella villa. Non me l'aspettavo così in fretta, ma forse questo mostra anche la forza del suo carattere e che non importa vivere con altre 7 ragazze, cercherà di vivere la sua vita e di godersi nel miglior modo possibile. Complimenti 😊

No problem, Harley will sleep on the floor