Leora - Home Activities (2022) #42

Pete1960

My bad for anyone that disagrees. And I know I am the first to say "it's supposed to be real life". Kitty always told me that but that was a different apartment and a different situation. For her and myself, that was my expectation.

But Leora went somewhere and now backtracks. She is the premier model. She is the one made me keep my sub. I am not one to push this type of issue but Poopdeck Pappy made me think. Why doesn't she bring the big guns?

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

My bad for anyone that disagrees. And I know I am the first to say "it's supposed to be real life". Kitty always told me that but that was a different apartment and a different situation. For her and myself, that was my expectation.

But Leora went somewhere and now backtracks. She is the premier model. She is the one made me keep my sub. I am not one to push this type of issue but Poopdeck Pappy made me think. Why doesn't she bring the big guns?

What is Kitty and Smith's status?  Are they still together?  Are they still in Prague?

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

What is Kitty and Smith's status?  Are they still together?  Are they still in Prague?

I can't believe they are apart. Probably still in Prague. I think they are ok. Maybe some changes but they may still return. I worry more about the cute puppies. Sounds dumb, but they are sort of my god-children.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

good Morning  

good night 

a great sunday to all

with family and friends

27/03/2022 27/March/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Russians in Prague protest against Shit head Putin and the war that is where Leora was and doing good for her.

Russia vs USA 

there's a lot behind the war 

weapons business 

policies  

It's just a shame the civilians are in the middle of it all 

die and leave the country