Leora - Home Activities (2022) #42

Pete1960

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

I wish Leora had more experimentation in life with another lady friend. I would only guess that she has only had three different sexual relationship (partners). I do not think anything will change though.

She considers the various dildos used the past few years as each being a different partner.

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

She considers the various dildos used the past few years as each being a different partner.

One can only imagine the fantasies running through Leora's mind when she is bating.  To be a fly on the wall of her mind.

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

One can only imagine the fantasies running through Leora's mind when she is bating.  To be a fly on the wall of her mind.

No fantasies (rarely).  This is work.  If you've watched her long enough, you can tell when it is work vs actually being horny and needing relief. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Howard said:

No fantasies (rarely).  This is work.  If you've watched her long enough, you can tell when it is work vs actually being horny and needing relief. 

Agreed. It is obvious she masturbates for our benefit and not her own. Otherwise, why aim your pussy point blank at the camera. She probably doesn't even cum most of the time, if ever.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1