Leora - Home Activities (2022) #42

Pete1960

Leora has about 9 pillows on the couch and hasn't humped one of them for a long time.  Come on...is it a contractual thing?  is it no longer allowed?  Did the pillows object based on they were being assaulted without consent?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

no puedo decir que no ha estado bien, por que mentiría. ella, últimamente en la ejecución de sus artes, pone mucho; cambia de escenario, le da, variedad a los juguetes. Esta bien, a mi me gusta.

Claro esta sesiones como las de el Sr Marrón y el Sr Negro, creo que no se repetirán, incluso las de dos juguetes juntos; es una pena

1 hour ago, Howard said:

She's bored.  Sitting on the couch, diddling with her phone - nothing to do.  She might be waiting to go and stay out for the night.  But, if she ends up staying home and bates, definitely would bate due to obligations.  Rarely do people bate out from boredom (especially professional masturbators).

Yea....I called it!  She was bored.  Didn't place much effort into it.  Done in just over four minutes. Here it is Oscar night (in the USA) and her performance was terrible.  Someone needs to inform the PMS (Professional Masturbaters Society) of this embarrassment.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

Leora has about 9 pillows on the couch and hasn't humped one of them for a long time.  Come on...is it a contractual thing?  is it no longer allowed?  Did the pillows object based on they were being assaulted without consent?

Ack! I don't give a shit about the bate. Just...be naked all day for once. Do stretches, play around the rooms like you used to. I loved that Leora.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

Yea....I called it!  She was bored.  Didn't place much effort into it.  Done in just over four minutes. Here it is Oscar night (in the USA) and her performance was terrible.  Someone needs to inform the PMS (Professional Masturbaters Society) of this embarrassment.

Dude, thanks for reminding me it's Oscar night. i always miss it.

Wouldn't it be nice if RLC had an Oscar night? Reward the best models n shit. Maybe they would put a little more thought into what they do. But this is supposed to be a real life cam blah blah blah, but we know it isn't. How about let us judge who gets awards?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1