Leora - Home Activities (2022) #42

Pete1960

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

If it would have been in Russia they will have been arrested, jailed and beaten.

If they become disruptive they may have the same happen but as long as it stays peaceful more power to them.

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Missed the performance. I guess I will have to reach back into the archives and assume they looked like that. 🤣

It was a 7.8 out of 10.  Nothing special and nothing you haven't seen before.

She needs to bring the big-boys out from the past if she means business! (Mr. Brown with the suction or Mr. Black).  Small and skinny puts less wear-and-tear on her poofta (which might mean she's in it for the long haul and may go another 10 years).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

It was a 7.8 out of 10.  Nothing special and nothing you haven't seen before.

She needs to bring the big-boys out from the past if she means business! (Mr. Brown with the suction or Mr. Black).  Small and skinny puts less wear-and-tear on her poofta (which might mean she's in it for the long haul and may go another 10 years).

Don't get me started.

Yes. The suction dildos. And ride that thing like it has the antidote.

Bro, I was asking for that shit for years. Big black dildo she could ride was a suggestion I made before she ever did it. Look at the cam was also a suggestion I made before she did it. These baby vibrators? Not a fan. I find myself looking back at the old shit she used to do.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2