Leora - Home Activities (2022) #42

Pete1960

4 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

See she's being treated like a piece of product by cavemen again. She must feel so proud.

She is selling a product!  She gets COMPENSATION for selling a product. She gets naked, bates in front of the camera.  She is selling sex. Sex is her product.

Deal with it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

Dude, thanks for reminding me it's Oscar night. i always miss it.

Wouldn't it be nice if RLC had an Oscar night? Reward the best models n shit. Maybe they would put a little more thought into what they do. But this is supposed to be a real life cam blah blah blah, but we know it isn't. How about let us judge who gets awards?

You might be the only one who watches.  I live in L.A. and there is very little buzz around the Oscars.  These award shows (Oscars, Emmys, Hollywood Foreign Press) - they're done.  People paying $7.00/gallon for gas and having their grocery bills increase 30% the past three months...they're tired of seeing spoiled celebrities celebrate themselves.  I'd rather see blue collar workers get special recognition for picking up trash, cleaning sewer pipes, bagging groceries,  etc. then celebs patting themselves on the back.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Howard said:

You might be the only one who watches.  I live in L.A. and there is very little buzz around the Oscars.  These award shows (Oscars, Emmys, Hollywood Foreign Press) - they're done.  People paying $7.00/gallon for gas and having their grocery bills increase 30% the past three months...they're tired of seeing spoiled celebrities celebrate themselves.  I'd rather see blue collar workers get special recognition for picking up trash, cleaning sewer pipes, bagging groceries,  etc. then celebs patting themselves on the back.

Agree 100%

3 hours ago, Howard said:

$7.00 dollars a gallon is that all we are paying $2.00 dollars for 1 3/4 pints.

good Morning  

good night 

great monday everyone
good work

28/03/2022  28/March/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

• Like 3

Bonjour Pulo,

Bonjour Guyquad

Bonjour Bleu

Bonjour Les amis, Amies

Merci pour les commentaires et comme d’habitude j’ai tout raté et pourtant ce n’était pas trop tard il faut que je change ma méthode de sommeil ?

A cette après-midi absent ce matin

• Thanks 1