B5 General Topic 2022 #9 (March / April)

Easy prediction โ€ฆDespite Tata not speaking so much , the more she relaxes and if she likes the guy that Marlene wonderfully makes him feel important , tonight will be her compensation night to the viewers ..And my feeling is that sheโ€™s as ย great with sex as angel Marlene โ€ฆ.

Marlene very fast with drinking and an amazing company , if her and myself were face to face , we wonโ€™t stop for 48 hours ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช of bla bla ..Tata either goes slow or sheโ€™s not so interested , we will see ..

ย 

Crazy speculation โ€ฆAfter seeing a beautiful swallow process by Marlene ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ and the guy trying to use his phone a couple of times to record some of the session , I could say that describing the night to his friend and seeing that Marlene is โ€œ easy โ€œ in a way , maybe he will try to seduce her for ย his friend as well . Marlene likes her guy but for what she showed , sheโ€™s open in everything . Of course she will taste her guy but I think the guy is a lot in her head if he asks her things ๐Ÿ˜

Excellent evening , the chance for us to learn some info about the girls , Tata with the wine gradually feeling better with the difficulties she has not being so good in English , if anything happens it seems it will be fast and quick , the fish arenโ€™t permanently in Barcelona if I understood correctly , they have to travel , the new guy I believe has a flight tomorrow morning .Angel Marlene is simply incredible with her social skills ,the success of the evening is 100% hers , she makes all the others around her feel more comfortable .Well done for a nIce English speaking easy to follow evening .
ย 

Bonus ..Tata has a great smile ๐Ÿ˜ ( and nice boobs ๐Ÿ˜‚ )ย 

• Like 1