B5 General Topic 2022 #9 (March / April)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I don’t have a clue about this .. 

I read one of the apartments post about a guy doing Ramadan but I don't remember which girl it was.

but it had to be one of the girls with a guy around regularly 🤔

Edited by Kingbanks

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Probably not going to happen with Bea on her period. And no ddhm I am not watching it. I'm still catching up on bates from the last 24 hours. 

You still know what’s going on despite not watching .. you can thank the live feed commentary later 😁

Just now, Kingbanks said:

I read one of the apartments post about a guy doing Ramadan but I don't remember which girl it was.

I haven’t read such a comment or I skipped it ..

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I haven’t read such a comment or I skipped it ..

oh it was tweety 😂

someone said she had a sugar daddy also there was something about a albania guy at b5 with marlene 😂

Just now, Kingbanks said:

oh it was tweety 😂

someone said she had a sugar daddy also there was something about a albania guy at b5 with marlene 😂

Nobody knows what or who tweety had as it was all off cameras and while on holidays .. Marlene’s story is right , they had sex in her room in B1 . 

Just now, ddhm said:

Nobody knows what or who tweety had as it was all off cameras and while on holidays .. Marlene’s story is right , they had sex in her room in B1 . 

she probably does have a sugar daddy I know diane stay going to dubai 😂

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

You don't need to post every 30 seconds. 😁

Updates and live feed  is given always as the commentator decides that it is important .. if it is every 30 seconds , what can we do ..