B5 General Topic 2022 #9 (March / April)

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Come on , this was totally unexpected .. some drinks , nice flirting , horny of no sex for a long time , how can you know what happens ? That’s why it has been a nice thing to watch tonight , real life incident , can we have more than the repeated fakeries we see day in / day out ? Unpredictability , that’s what we need , even Beatrice on period and preventing penetration it is real and so cool to watch . 

I agree with that. It wasn't planned. 

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Not a big fan of anal but this is impressive.   She's a little bit like Hannah with her theatrics and body type.  

We can say whatever but Kylie has a big “ LOVE “ for her husband’s qualifications and she always want to please him ..to me , the last two couples I enjoyed all of their sessions were both sensual girls Bonnie and incredible Alexandra with their guys , Rama and Lucian ..I think some of the best sex was seen during their presence in B5 .. Fantastic long sessions , erotism , it was sad in the end to watch these couples not speaking to eachother .. 

il y a 20 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Kylie a rampé nue dans la chambre pour obtenir la bouteille d'eau

Je n'aime pas te contredire Noldus mais cette fois, elle a rampé pour prendre le gel pour se faire enculer dans l'autre chambre.

à l’instant, isidore57 a dit :

Je n'aime pas te contredire Noldus mais cette fois, elle a rampé pour prendre le gel pour se faire enculer dans l'autre chambre.

Oh ! et peut etre que tu appeles cela la bouteille d'eau ?   Humour ou non ! 

18 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

I don't like to contradict you Noldus but this time she crawled to get the gel to get her ass fucked in the other bedroom.

39 minutes ago, Noldus said:

or body oil 

You have to read everything