B5 General Topic 2022 #9 (March / April)

1 minute ago, philo said:

How is it the she did not go "all the way"? I saw him fuck her.

He didn’t ..he was playing getting her horny on top of her panties .. he soon after tried to remove it one more time but she rejected ..

You must be as blind as a bat. How will you keep your reputation when you are proven wrong again. I'm going to watch the replay and post the time signature when he is fucking her. What will you say then?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

you really believe this is unexpected 😂

if she wants to fuck him she would have done it or wait until she doesn't have her period 😂

you really wanna believe that I woman forgets that she is on her period 😂

There are women ( very few ) who fuck while on period , most probably Beatrice is at her first days with “ flow “ plus she’s one of the majority that doesn’t want .. It is also not nice for the man if he realizes what’s going on but Daniel seem not to have an issue ..he was even about to go for back door out of nowhere but that would have been epic achievement ..his failure was that he didn’t cum , either by blowjob happy ending or handjob happy ending .. I still try to predict his next “ victim “ 😁

4 minutes ago, philo said:

You must be as blind as a bat. How will you keep your reputation when you are proven wrong again. I'm going to watch the replay and post the time signature when he is fucking her. What will you say then?

Please do it ..I don’t change a single line of what I saw ..Think very very reasonable ..If Daniel had penetrated , his dick would have become night vision different color 😂🤣.. but please , you are the famous one creating unseen things happening .. by all means , proceed . I never have a problem admitting my mistakes as you know but just use common sense of what I just said .

9 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

you really believe this is unexpected 😂

if she wants to fuck him she would have done it or wait until she doesn't have her period 😂

you really wanna believe that I woman forgets that she is on her period 😂

I do believe it was out of nowhere  and mostly an one time thing only ..It isn’t bad to disagree you know 😇

2 minutes ago, philo said:

05:13:20 to 95:15:00 camera #14

In camera 14 I watched an ass moving .. if he penetrated  for a minute or so , I believe he did it with Beatrice’s panties on .. If we are going to argue about it , I don’t want , you have your belief I have mine .it is funny to argue when we both want to see entertainment .

You must be a child if you believe people cannot fuck with their panties on. You first said he did not fuck her and now you are trying to equivocate. So much for your credibility. 

• Upvote 1

Huge speculation , Rus and Daniel going out earlier for a meeting with the supplier to have “ substances .. soon as they arrived , consumption first by K&R and now by D&B.. just speculating 😁😆

17 minutes ago, philo said:

You must be a child if you believe people cannot fuck with their panties on. You first said he did not fuck her and now you are trying to equivocate. So much for your credibility. 

Of course they can fuck 😂🤣 I just don’t think they fucked , that’s all ..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Huge speculation , Rus and Daniel going out earlier for a meeting with the supplier to have “ substances .. soon as they arrived , consumption first by K&R and now by D&B.. just speculating 😁😆

did they go to the bathroom in kylie&rus room?