B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Loraine and Holly don’t even bother .. and they are “ besties “ suddenly .. oh well ..Maybe they can go in B1 and keep the church atmosphere that the apartment needs .

You’ve got a strange narrative going on today 😛 you know the issues Holly has with Daniel, would you prefer she puts herself through pain for your enjoyment? I’m no fan of Lorraine, but at least she’s being a good friend and keeping holly company 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Loraine and Holly don’t even bother .. and they are “ besties “ suddenly .. oh well ..Maybe they can go in B1 and keep the church atmosphere that the apartment needs .

I like them. No matter how negative you write about them. I won't let you influence me. ☝️😛

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

You’ve got a strange narrative going on today 😛 you know the issues Holly has with Daniel, would you prefer she puts herself through pain for your enjoyment? I’m no fan of Lorraine, but at least she’s being a good friend and keeping holly company 

I don't know why Daniel is invited when everybody knows how she feels about him, it's Holly that lives there, not Daniel.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Non so perché Daniel sia invitato quando tutti sanno cosa prova per lui, è Holly che vive lì, non Daniel.

because Olivia only thinks of herself, she knows it but she doesn't care. This is the climate of B4. BUT I BELIEVE THAT THIS TIME WAS INVITED BY rUS, the moron, who still knows about this thing

• Upvote 1