B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)

28 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Noldus is the encyclopedia and you are the philosopher. But the majority of the times you say right things

Everyone makes his own role here , I speak a lot 😂🤣 Right or wrong , it is simply personal opinions and it is great to share it with good guys here . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Noodle said:

The philosopher should be brief. Brevity is the soul of wit. Not everyone has the time and the desire to read all the frustration from his soul. ☝️😔

I don’t give emojis which are actually kind of saying something , I prefer to express my thoughts with a post .The fact that I can write very fast helps to expand my thoughts which lead to big posts .But as there are people who don’t like reading them , there can always be 2-3 interested and like this enjoy good talks here .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

🤢

What the hell is wrong with Radi. The three people there who would like to have sex with Radi are Fior, Rus and Kylie and not one of them has the decency to talk her out of taking drugs, but rather encourage her to take them so they can get what they want from her, just disgusting.   

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Che diavolo c'è di sbagliato in Radi. Le tre persone che vorrebbero fare sesso con Radi sono Fior, Rus e Kylie e nessuno di loro ha la decenza di dissuaderla dall'assumere droghe, ma piuttosto incoraggiarla a prenderle in modo che possano ottenere da lei ciò che vogliono , semplicemente disgustoso.   

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm not the only one who thinks that Radi doesn't take drugs and doesn't drink alcohol except occasionally but very occasionally