B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)

4 minutes ago, pajero said:

SHE HAS JUST ARRIVED IN B5

She must have been out somewhere with Kylie and Rus, Radi left the villa early this morning with likely less than 2 hours of sleep last night. I just don't want to to see more of Radi involved with the sex shows with Kylie and Rus.

6 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Deve essere stata fuori da qualche parte con Kylie e Rus, Radi ha lasciato la villa questa mattina presto con probabilmente meno di 2 ore di sonno la scorsa notte. Non voglio vedere più Radi coinvolta negli spettacoli di sesso con Kylie e Rus.

I wish I never saw Kylie and Rus again

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Non la vedo in B5, presumo che se ne sia andata?

Just 10 minutes to use the bathroom and he greeted everyone. In any case, the drugged alcoholic has arrived in B5 and I hope it stays there

21 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Non la vedo in B5, presumo che se ne sia andata?

It becomes more and more obvious that Harley prefers the company with  the sisters and she’s just using the room as per RLC reasons ( Harley and Fiora bedroom ) to sleep or whenever Fiora isn’t there ..I think if she had the chance and was possible , she would prefer the sleeping arrangements with the sisters .. As a viewer , it is a pity we can’t enjoy her no limits like she had in B6 with her guys ..